Harleywood

LoudFastHarley said:
chatting till 6AM???

Sweetie, you are starting to keep Vampire hours...
:devil:

or maybe NZ hours... :D

hope you are having a good time
:kiss: es for you all night long

most definitely
I head to bed as soon as I start to hear the birds chirping and see that dawn is approaching
lol :p

I'm going to bed earlier this eve...I promise. I WILL be in bed no later than 3am ... LMAO!

thank you baby!
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
most definitely
I head to bed as soon as I start to hear the birds chirping and see that dawn is approaching
lol :p

I'm going to bed earlier this eve...I promise. I WILL be in bed no later than 3am ... LMAO!

thank you baby!
:kiss:

Who is Dawn and why are you heading to bed with her rather than me? ;)

I looked for you on chat last night but I assume 11:30 ET is too early for you to be on:rolleyes: :D

I hope to catch up with you soon

:kiss: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Who is Dawn and why are you heading to bed with her rather than me? ;)

I looked for you on chat last night but I assume 11:30 ET is too early for you to be on:rolleyes: :D

I hope to catch up with you soon

:kiss: :kiss:

*grins*

I would have been on at that time...but it was storming here and lightning pretty bad...so it was about 1amEST before I got back on the computer :p

and I did a little better this morning....instead of 6am, I crawled in bed around 4:30am ... LOL..hehehe
I WILL be in bed no later than 2am this time around though...since we want to go to the comic book shop pretty early tomorrow (it's national free comic book day tomorrow, and need to get there early before they run out of all the free books)
:p


:kiss:es babes!
 
ran57gr said:
a gentle, very ladylike BUMP for ya, babes ;) :rose: :kiss:

oooo felt good

but you don't have to be so gentile with me Sweetie, hard wood does not break too easily!

:D

Grinding and thrusting back at ya!
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*grins*

I would have been on at that time...but it was storming here and lightning pretty bad...so it was about 1amEST before I got back on the computer :p

and I did a little better this morning....instead of 6am, I crawled in bed around 4:30am ... LOL..hehehe
I WILL be in bed no later than 2am this time around though...since we want to go to the comic book shop pretty early tomorrow (it's national free comic book day tomorrow, and need to get there early before they run out of all the free books)
:p


:kiss:es babes!

You do realize you have other options,

like staying up all night, then going to get your comic books!

How can they afford to give them away free??? I just saw something on TV last night and they said that comics went from the largest ones having print runs of a million, to the big sellers having maybe 100,000. What is the reason for this downturn? Sreading the audiences out among too many differend issues now?

:kiss: es to you Sweet Ember
 
LoudFastHarley said:
oooo felt good

but you don't have to be so gentile with me Sweetie, hard wood does not break too easily!

:D

Grinding and thrusting back at ya!
:kiss:



ok! I love a challenge... let's put that hardness to test :devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
You do realize you have other options,

like staying up all night, then going to get your comic books!

How can they afford to give them away free??? I just saw something on TV last night and they said that comics went from the largest ones having print runs of a million, to the big sellers having maybe 100,000. What is the reason for this downturn? Sreading the audiences out among too many differend issues now?

:kiss: es to you Sweet Ember

it's a promotional thing they do once a year nationally
they don't give out big name ones (well...some are)
most of them are new comics/storylines that are starting, and it's a way to get people interested in them. They hand out the first issue free (or like a pre-issue)
hubby looked online to get more info, and they had a list of the ones that they're handing out...there aren't really any that I want, maybe the CSI one if it's a new one....but my daughter might like some of them (you get to pick two usually)

here's a link on it: http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

I know my daughter will pick the Teen Titans one :p
Like I said, I'll probably pick up the CSI one if it's new, and probably the Ballad of Sleeping Beauty (the others are too much for kids)


and I snuck a peek at that pic ..... damn you....showing off that luscious cock of yours again...GRRRRRR!!!
now you know I want a taste of it...to feel that hardness and smooth skin filling my mouth up (damnit..I'm sooo freakin horny lately!! :p)

:kiss:es babes!
 
Ember Faye said:
it's a promotional thing they do once a year nationally
they don't give out big name ones (well...some are)
most of them are new comics/storylines that are starting, and it's a way to get people interested in them. They hand out the first issue free (or like a pre-issue)
hubby looked online to get more info, and they had a list of the ones that they're handing out...there aren't really any that I want, maybe the CSI one if it's a new one....but my daughter might like some of them (you get to pick two usually)

here's a link on it: http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

I know my daughter will pick the Teen Titans one :p
Like I said, I'll probably pick up the CSI one if it's new, and probably the Ballad of Sleeping Beauty (the others are too much for kids)


and I snuck a peek at that pic ..... damn you....showing off that luscious cock of yours again...GRRRRRR!!!
now you know I want a taste of it...to feel that hardness and smooth skin filling my mouth up (damnit..I'm sooo freakin horny lately!! :p)

:kiss:es babes!

Thanks for the link babe, I will check it out

I am sure you do not want me to hide this cock, now do you?

I love getting hard in a woman's mouth, although usually I am already quite hard by then, all it usuallytakes is a breeze, and I am ready to go!
;)
 
Last edited:
ran57gr said:
wellll.... whatcha waiting for? hose me down, can't you see I'm burning???

Honey, I could hose you down day after day and it would never put out your unquenchable fire

You are just too hot
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Thanks for the link babe, I will check it out

I am sure you do not want me to hide this cock, now do you?

I love getting hard in a woman's mouth, although usually I am already quite hard by then, all it usuallytakes is a breeze, and I am ready to go!
;)

*eyes widening as I swallow hard...just imagining feeling that thick hard cock in my mouth*

NOOOO I don't want you to hide that cock!!! :eek:

I love that too...love to take a man in my mouth before he starts to get hard...feeling it grow in my mouth...it's one of my favorite things ;) :devil:

*lick lick lick, kiss, suck, lick lick, suck..mmmm...lick lick lick...soooo goooood!*
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*eyes widening as I swallow hard...just imagining feeling that thick hard cock in my mouth*

NOOOO I don't want you to hide that cock!!! :eek:

I love that too...love to take a man in my mouth before he starts to get hard...feeling it grow in my mouth...it's one of my favorite things ;) :devil:

*lick lick lick, kiss, suck, lick lick, suck..mmmm...lick lick lick...soooo goooood!*
:kiss:

My aren't we hungry tonight!

I have a feeling your hubby will not be getting much rest tonight!
:devil:

:p s to you Ember!
 
LoudFastHarley said:
My aren't we hungry tonight!

I have a feeling your hubby will not be getting much rest tonight!
:devil:

:p s to you Ember!

I told you!!
nobody believes me!!
YOU know I rarely get like this!
I have been a horny little girl lately :devil:
I just can't get enough....especially cocks...damn! fuck!
I never get turned on just from cocks alone!
but I have this desire to just suck on as many as I can..and be filled completely
care to help me out with that??
*weg*

and don't be too sure about hubby
if he's too tired or cranky, he'll be going to bed early and I'll have to take care of myself :rolleyes:
and though, yes, he probably wouldn't turn me down...I don't like doing stuff with him when he's tired and cranky

now...give me that cock of yours!!!
grrrrrowwwl!!!!
 
Ember Faye said:
I told you!!
nobody believes me!!
YOU know I rarely get like this!
I have been a horny little girl lately :devil:
I just can't get enough....especially cocks...damn! fuck!
I never get turned on just from cocks alone!
but I have this desire to just suck on as many as I can..and be filled completely
care to help me out with that??
*weg*

and don't be too sure about hubby
if he's too tired or cranky, he'll be going to bed early and I'll have to take care of myself :rolleyes:
and though, yes, he probably wouldn't turn me down...I don't like doing stuff with him when he's tired and cranky

now...give me that cock of yours!!!
grrrrrowwwl!!!!

here you go baby
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
You been reading Oliver Twist again???

:D

NOPE! :p


fuuuuuuucccckkkkk! meeeeeee!!!
:eek:


damn you
evil, evil man!!
:devil: ;)


be back soon....I'm off to suck hubby and get as much of his fluids in my mouth as I can!
:D
 
Ember Faye said:
NOPE! :p


fuuuuuuucccckkkkk! meeeeeee!!!
:eek:


damn you
evil, evil man!!
:devil: ;)


be back soon....I'm off to suck hubby and get as much of his fluids in my mouth as I can!
:D

I have a feeling that I am filling your hard drive up...

and hopefully your hubby is getting all the rewards from what I do to you
:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I have a feeling that I am filling your hard drive up...

and hopefully your hubby is getting all the rewards from what I do to you
:devil:

*grins*
maybe
:devil:


and no...he's not
he doesn't feel good...complaining of a tummy ache :(
just my luck

guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands
:p
 
Ember Faye said:
*grins*
maybe
:devil:


and no...he's not
he doesn't feel good...complaining of a tummy ache :(
just my luck

guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands
:p

I don't think there is any maybe involved :D

doesn't he know that you are the best medicine for any tummy ache?

come over here and take my hand matter into your talented hands
:D

Enjoy the day Sexy Ember
have fun at the store today
:kiss:
 
Back
Top