Harleywood

ElusivButterfly said:
Stops by to leave a big hug and kiss

You sound as though you are enjoying the "pounding" hehehe

Hey sexy, hope you are feeling better

Now heading back down into the world of sawdust and allergies!
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Very tempting offer!
:devil:

Oh I am so tired today, another long day in the shop. Trying new stuff all the time

Do you want to be president of my fan club?
;)

:p s to my Sexy Ember

you know I'd love to be babes ;) :D

now...lay down on your tummy and let me rub those shoulders, arms, neck, and the rest of your backside :)

:kiss:es to you sweet man
 
Ember Faye said:
you know I'd love to be babes ;) :D

now...lay down on your tummy and let me rub those shoulders, arms, neck, and the rest of your backside :)

:kiss:es to you sweet man

You have no idea how much I could use that today
Tired and sore all over

Thank you sexy girl
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
You have no idea how much I could use that today
Tired and sore all over

Thank you sexy girl
:kiss: :kiss:

*begins rubbing softly, yet firmly all up and down Harley's back side*

damn hon!
you are tense!!

you're so very welcum babes
anything for you ;)
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Grasps? Sounds like you want to wrestle! Gonna try to pin me to the mat baby?

You know we would have lots of fun writhing around all naked and sweaty:D

:kiss:


I might have a go at it! I'm not all that delicate you know :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Ember Faye said:
*begins rubbing softly, yet firmly all up and down Harley's back side*

damn hon!
you are tense!!

you're so very welcum babes
anything for you ;)
:kiss:

Incredibly tense! Nothing YOU could not solve though

:kiss: es for my #1 fan
 
ran57gr said:
I might have a go at it! I'm not all that delicate you know :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey, I am not delicate either, you know... hard as oak!;)

Welcome back sweetie! Hope you had a nice little vacation
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Incredibly tense! Nothing YOU could not solve though

:kiss: es for my #1 fan

just give me one night alone with you babes....*sighs and smiles at the thought alone* ;)

thank you baby
*accepts kisses greatfully, and returns many more to him...my hands going to his ass and back..pulling him tighter to me as his tongue begins to dance inside my mouth*

~:rose:~
 
Ember Faye said:
just give me one night alone with you babes....*sighs and smiles at the thought alone* ;)

thank you baby
*accepts kisses greatfully, and returns many more to him...my hands going to his ass and back..pulling him tighter to me as his tongue begins to dance inside my mouth*

~:rose:~

Just one night? What if I wanted more than just one night with YOU???

Do you realy think I would have all the Ember I want in just one night?
NAH!!!!
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Just one night? What if I wanted more than just one night with YOU???

Do you realy think I would have all the Ember I want in just one night?
NAH!!!!

*blushes and grins*

well...I just didn't want to be too greedy
I'd be happy to get at least one night alone with you...though I know that wouldn't nearly be enough to satisfy my thirst for you :)
;)

damn hon....can just imagine you crawlin up to me!!
:eek:

*sighs and drools*

:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*blushes and grins*

well...I just didn't want to be too greedy
I'd be happy to get at least one night alone with you...though I know that wouldn't nearly be enough to satisfy my thirst for you :)
;)

damn hon....can just imagine you crawlin up to me!!
:eek:

*sighs and drools*

:kiss:

Just cause you used the word thirst....
 
Last edited:
LoudFastHarley said:
Just cause you used the word thirst....



oooooooohhhhh


Suddenly I'm thirsty too... I'm sure hope you have plenty more to share......:devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Hey, I am not delicate either, you know... hard as oak!;)

Welcome back sweetie! Hope you had a nice little vacation
:kiss:


Yes, thank you hon, it was nice... some swimming, some sunning, a short but relaxing trip :kiss:

Now bring that oak over and watch me wrestle with it! ;)
 
drools

~drools~

Harley!

Can I have a drink of THAT?

What a shot! It makes me want to slide slowly up your legs and lick lick lick till I can't lick no more or you scream for me to stop :devil:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Ah, just trying to give you something nice to dream about
:D

:kiss:


as if I didn't already dream about you
;)


don't works so hard today babes
hope to catch you later sweets
:kiss:
 
kjtatts said:
oooooooohhhhh


Suddenly I'm thirsty too... I'm sure hope you have plenty more to share......:devil:

Must be something in the air, suddenly all these beautiful women are thirsty..
:D

:kiss: ing a tatt.... not telling which one
:devil:
 
ran57gr said:
Yes, thank you hon, it was nice... some swimming, some sunning, a short but relaxing trip :kiss:

Now bring that oak over and watch me wrestle with it! ;)

Maybe I will hop on a plane, we can try to win a gold medal in the Sexalthalon
:D

My Olympic torch is burning for you Baby
:kiss:
 
Re: drools

Sweet_emOcean said:
~drools~

Harley!

Can I have a drink of THAT?

What a shot! It makes me want to slide slowly up your legs and lick lick lick till I can't lick no more or you scream for me to stop :devil:

What size drink you want? Maybe a Big Gulp? ;) I am open 24/7 you know

I wood be screaming, but NOT for you to stop
:D

:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
as if I didn't already dream about you
;)


don't works so hard today babes
hope to catch you later sweets
:kiss:

I didn't work at all yet today, just got back from Spiderman

WOW!

I know you don't likeo Tobey but that was a awesome movie

You didn't stay up too late last night did ya?
;)

:p s to wake you up
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I didn't work at all yet today, just got back from Spiderman

WOW!

I know you don't likeo Tobey but that was a awesome movie

You didn't stay up too late last night did ya?
;)

:p s to wake you up

*sighs*
yes...I did. I'm such a bad, bad girl. Was almost 5:30 before I crawled in bed :(
just got caught up talking with someone...*sighs* ... I know, I know...I need to get my ass to bed sooner!
:p


I'm sure hubby and I will eventually go see S.M. 2 ... just don't know when. There's a car show at the lake this sunday (one that was supposed to take place for the past 3 or so weekends, but kept getting canceled due to rain) Hopefully it still stays scheduled and we're able to go....I'm itchin' to get to a car show. Been too long!


think I'll take the daughter to the pool here at the apartments in just a bit (as long as it's not overcrowded :rolleyes: )

:kiss:es sweetie
 
Ember Faye said:
*sighs*
yes...I did. I'm such a bad, bad girl. Was almost 5:30 before I crawled in bed :(
just got caught up talking with someone...*sighs* ... I know, I know...I need to get my ass to bed sooner!
:p


I'm sure hubby and I will eventually go see S.M. 2 ... just don't know when. There's a car show at the lake this sunday (one that was supposed to take place for the past 3 or so weekends, but kept getting canceled due to rain) Hopefully it still stays scheduled and we're able to go....I'm itchin' to get to a car show. Been too long!


think I'll take the daughter to the pool here at the apartments in just a bit (as long as it's not overcrowded :rolleyes: )

:kiss:es sweetie

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!

Bad, bad Ember! :D

Enjoy the pool, it's really hot here today, around 90 or so. Glad I spent some time in a cool dark theater

I have not been to a car show since high school. But I love to see those things on TV, and all the bike building shows too

TTY later
:kiss:
 
lilnymph28 said:
sneaking up behind you, on my tippy toes!

BOO!



:)

Yup looks like that AV is the from behind shot of you sneaking up behind me on your tippy toes and leaning into my ear before attempting to scare me....

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
Naughty, naughty lil Nymph!

But that was probably what you wanted all along wasn't it?
:devil:

How is my Zesty Texan today?
 
Back
Top