Harleywood

Just breezing through with kisses and hugs really fast...

3 AM wake-up call tomorrow, so I'm scurrying off for dinner and bed. :D
 
lilnymph28 said:
Just breezing through with kisses and hugs really fast...

3 AM wake-up call tomorrow, so I'm scurrying off for dinner and bed. :D

3AM?

You've got to give up this crazy career of yours!

Sleep well sexy girl
:kiss:
 
*flies in after a lil vacation from Lit....leaves behind hugs and kisses for my dear friend* :kiss: :devil: :kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I just love your smile. When do we get to see more of it? Soon???
:kiss:

*sighs*

I know..I know
I need to take more
:p


I love that one too hon
these came out SOOOO good!! :)

I just want to kneel down next to you and wrap my arms around you
:kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
*sighs*

I know..I know
I need to take more
:p


I love that one too hon
these came out SOOOO good!! :)

I just want to kneel down next to you and wrap my arms around you
:kiss:

I'd enjoy that more than you could imagine

Glad you liked your suprise
:kiss:
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Welcome back Sexy Lady

Hope you have been well
:kiss:

Hugs Hon... I miss my friends but alas real life dictate certain things....I miss chatting with you...I had fun...hugsssssssssss

I will be posting a couple of pics on Kelly's thread while she is gone....as for my thread, I don't have time for both...cum visit when you can....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Lillady said:
Hugs Hon... I miss my friends but alas real life dictate certain things....I miss chatting with you...I had fun...hugsssssssssss

I will be posting a couple of pics on Kelly's thread while she is gone....as for my thread, I don't have time for both...cum visit when you can....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I will be sure to visit you
:kiss:

:rose:
 
Away for a few days, back Sunday

Don't do anything I wouldn't.....

no wait, there isn't much I wouldn't...

so just go ahead and get wild
:D

Just leave me a little proof of it
;)

Aloha
 
LoudFastHarley said:
3AM?

You've got to give up this crazy career of yours!

Sleep well sexy girl
:kiss:

No way Jose! I love my crazy career! I especially love that we are taking a half day tomorrow since we had to be in so early today.

Besides, I overslept my alarm, jumped out of bed 30 min. late, and raced to get there on time. I made it though, and was groomed. That's what counts!
 
lilnymph28 said:
No way Jose! I love my crazy career! I especially love that we are taking a half day tomorrow since we had to be in so early today.

Besides, I overslept my alarm, jumped out of bed 30 min. late, and raced to get there on time. I made it though, and was groomed. That's what counts!

Groomed? or did you mean GROPED?

Still teasing those poor guys? You have to tell me about your job sometime
:kiss:
 
kjtatts said:
LOVE the AV, harley! :kiss: :kiss: :p

lilnymph - wow, yours is awesome too! :rose: ;)

Wenchie!

Ah yours is much more tempting

sooooooo how as Friday??? What happened with KW?

Glad you liked the email
:devil:
 
Ember Faye said:
I did hon ;)
:kiss:

will miss you :(

~:rose:~

I am sure you have some stories to tell me don't you? Hope you had a great weekend

:kiss:

and I saw a slight sisterly comparison between you both as well
;)
 
LoudFastHarley said:
I am sure you have some stories to tell me don't you? Hope you had a great weekend

:kiss:

and I saw a slight sisterly comparison between you both as well
;)

HARLEY BABY!!
MWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
:kiss: :kiss:

so good to see you back hon!
:D

always miss you when you're away ;)

I had a good weekend..and I guess you could say we're having an extended weekend of sorts, since hubby is taking off monday and tuesday and we'll be away :)

plenty of hugs and kisses for you sweets!
 
LoudFastHarley said:
Did ya miss me?

I watched the opening ceremonies...

which Greek Goddess were you?

they were really amazing
:kiss:



gee, no, I had forgotten all about you... I was happily watching the opening ceremony but as soon as the cauldron was lit and that huge torch started rising up in the air I thought..."omg, I miss Harley sooo much!!!" :devil: :kiss:
 
Ember Faye said:
HARLEY BABY!!
MWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
:kiss: :kiss:

so good to see you back hon!
:D

always miss you when you're away ;)

I had a good weekend..and I guess you could say we're having an extended weekend of sorts, since hubby is taking off monday and tuesday and we'll be away :)

plenty of hugs and kisses for you sweets!

Have a fun time
see you soon
:kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
gee, no, I had forgotten all about you... I was happily watching the opening ceremony but as soon as the cauldron was lit and that huge torch started rising up in the air I thought..."omg, I miss Harley sooo much!!!" :devil: :kiss:

At least it was something HUGE that made you think of me
:D
 
Hey sweetie... just poking in to say hi, and check on how you're doing. Hope all is well!

:kiss:
 
Back
Top