kcRollins
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2016
- Posts
- 9,370
Na.. Been married too long for that.
HYE woke up early just to masturbate?
No, but I've already awakened with my hand in my panties.
Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Na.. Been married too long for that.
HYE woke up early just to masturbate?
No, but I've already awakened with my hand in my panties.
Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep
If I did I must have slept through it.
HYE fallen asleep in the middle of masturbating?
not yet--
HYE
masturbated in your car?
Yes ... I'm doing it now ...
HYE driven around naked in you car?
No.
HYE been naked in your back yard?
Pretty much daily
Hwe reached between your massage therapists legs during a session
No.
HYE been naked in your back yard?
No, but she has mine
HYE came on a massage table?
I've never done a formal massage table experience ... Would love to try it, though ... I have cum being massaged by a girlfriend though, in bed ...
HYE given an erotic foot massage?
Erotic no... But i am sure i could do it well.
Hye been out of the country
Yes ... Mexico, Canada and France ...
HYE had sex with someone from another country?
Yes, my wife (German)
HYE bought a girlfriend new sex toys because you know you're about to dump her?
Nope.
Have you ever bought/used edible body paint?
Yes.. But not a fan
Have you ever desired to talk with me
. (but welcome!)Ummmm sure. I'd like to believe in HEA
HYE thought <to yourself mind you> that there's ohhh so much more?
yup.
HYE said to your SO...but there's things I wanna try?

We both say that
HYE been shocked at something your SO wanted to try?
Not shocked but his continued fascination with something particular is something he will have to pursue alone...
HYE been shopping for new toys with your SO?
No
HYE answered the door naked?
No. But I love being naked around the house when I can.
HYE peeked on a family member naked?
HYE been walked in on naked by a family member?
No. I'm happy about that.
Have you ever seen a naked person who was desperate to cover him or herself?