Have you ever...? (Round 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ... But I have been on the receiving end of that one ... I got dragged out of the boys locker room after basketball practice naked one evening and one of the cheerleaders saw me ... I was covering up fast! Ha ... I was initially mortified, but got over it ... She gave me the nicest smiles after that ...

HYE streaked or done something naked in public?[/QUOTE

We got home a bit ago after dinner with some friends. Bill and I took a walk down to the beach just to see the waves but it was very quiet and smooth. I got a bit carried away and stripped off the few bits of clothing I had and recreated the opening of the movie "Jaws". It was wonderful but no shark. He thought it was best I at least took his t-shirt for the walk home but the hundred or so yards on the beach was threads free.

HYE skinny-dipped on a public beach?
 
We got home a bit ago after dinner with some friends. Bill and I took a walk down to the beach just to see the waves but it was very quiet and smooth. I got a bit carried away and stripped off the few bits of clothing I had and recreated the opening of the movie "Jaws". It was wonderful but no shark. He thought it was best I at least took his t-shirt for the walk home but the hundred or so yards on the beach was threads free.

HYE skinny-dipped on a public beach?

No shark makes it more fun, if you ask me...:D

No, I really haven't.

HYE had sex on a beach?
 
Yes I have

HYE not cared if someone was watching you while you were naked?

um....no. I think I would always be sort self conscious. Although with my SO, no not really. But that's about it.

HYE been naked in front of a stranger of the opposite sex? (e.g. not just in a locker room or something with others of the same sex).
 
um....no. I think I would always be sort self conscious. Although with my SO, no not really. But that's about it.

HYE been naked in front of a stranger of the opposite sex? (e.g. not just in a locker room or something with others of the same sex).

Hell no!

Have you ever seen a stranger naked?
 
no.. but I did let a stranger give me a ride home once.

HYE asked a stranger to take your picture?

Oh, heck yeah. And been asked and said sure. I've even done it - both sides - when I didn't speak the same language of the people. We communicated. And laughed!

Yes

Have you ever gone home with a stranger?
There is NO one stranger than I! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Nope.

HYE smacked a stranger on the butt in public?
 
Yes

Have you ever gone home with a stranger?

do temporary homes count?
what am I saying? He wasn't really a stranger!
No.. no.. I would never..

HYE told your parents the true story about having sex in their living room?
 
do temporary homes count?
what am I saying? He wasn't really a stranger!
No.. no.. I would never..

HYE told your parents the true story about having sex in their living room?

That's not really the story that I hide, since that never happened.

Also, I've learned, as the parent of an adult now...um...I don't wanna know. They don't wanna know...let's just move on...nothing to see here!


HYE told your kids about your adventures in college?
 
That's not really the story that I hide, since that never happened.

Also, I've learned, as the parent of an adult now...um...I don't wanna know. They don't wanna know...let's just move on...nothing to see here!


HYE told your kids about your adventures in college?

No kids to tell.

Have you ever gone out specifically to pick up a stranger to fuck?
 
yes. have you ever thought of someone from lit while you were fucking your spouse/significant other?

Maybe ;)

HYE tried a new sexual act during sex that you normally would say no to but agreed to try because you were horny?
 
Maybe ;)

HYE tried a new sexual act during sex that you normally would say no to but agreed to try because you were horny?


Often and ended up liking a lot of them. Have you ever had your ass spanked/beaten hard enough to have marks the next day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top