MedicalMuse
Emotionally reserved
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2011
- Posts
- 26,828
Yes I own a few pairs *blushes*
Have you ever played strip poker?
You betcha. I've even won a time or two
Have you ever taken off your clothes in public?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I own a few pairs *blushes*
Have you ever played strip poker?
You betcha. I've even won a time or two
Have you ever taken off your clothes in public?
Sorta... a puppy peed on me in a pet shop and I had to change my shirt in the car. lol
Have you ever flashed a stranger in order to seduce them?
Had sex on a trampoline once so yes.
HYE lost control of your desires and just taken your partner like an animal?
Had sex on a trampoline once so yes.
HYE lost control of your desires and just taken your partner like an animal?
I have been taken, and have ridden my partner with abandon... Does that count?
HYE been with more than one person in a single day?

No. And not for lack of trying.
HYE accidentally skipped a question in these threads?![]()
Probably lol
And yes I've sneaked into a movie.
Have you ever gotten someone's name tattooed on your body?
Not that I'm aware of...
HYE sunbathed nude?
No, I haven't.
HYE had sex in a hot tub?
YES. Kinda fun for feeling around but when the actual sex stuff happens it's best to step out.
HYE had sex in a swimming pool?
Yes, although it was a little chilly.
HYE propositioned a complete stranger?
Yes, although it was a little chilly.
HYE propositioned a complete stranger?
Yes.
HYE been welcomed to Lit & the Playground?
If not, then welcome. Have fun and enjoy.
Yes several
HYE been completely dominated?
Once or twice
HYE had your toenails painted?
Yes, yes I have.
HYE owned a paisley shirt?
Yes.
HYE worn heels higher than 4 inches?
Once. I was 6'5. Ridiculous.
Have you ever showed your nether parts to a stranger?
Nope, men get arrested for that kind of stuff.
HYE gone to an adult book store by the interstate?
Once. I was 6'5. Ridiculous.
Have you ever showed your nether parts to a stranger?
Nope, men get arrested for that kind of stuff.
HYE gone to an adult book store by the interstate?
Yes but I was too chicken to go in... sat outside in the car.
HYE gotten involved sexually or romantically with someone online?
Yes.
HYE met someone in person you had only talked to online once or twice?
Well, technically, yes. I've met people who contacted me first with one email, and them we arraigned a meeting. But it was professional.
If you mean like on lit or something, then certainly not.
HYE gone to a speed dating event?