curious_me
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2005
- Posts
- 7,778
Yes, and it was true! I was oblivious.
Have you ever been tickled to the point of hysteria?
I don't think I'm that ticklish.
HYE laughed till you cried?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, and it was true! I was oblivious.
Have you ever been tickled to the point of hysteria?
I don't think I'm that ticklish.
HYE laughed till you cried?
HYE forgotten your s/o's birthday?
Have you ever had an ex contact you for a booty call?
No.
HE regretted having sex with an ex?
Nah
HYE wanted to call an ex just for sex?
Guilty, but it worked out
HYE had a fuck buddy
HYE wanted to call an ex just for sex?
Guilty, but it worked out
HYE had a fuck buddy
HYE not realized you were the fuck buddy?
HYE been asked by neighbors to be quieter during sex?
not yet.. close calls though...
HYE slept with someone you shouldnt have?
HYE slept with someone you shouldnt have?
Yes. It was a pretty bad case of mistaken identity.
Have you ever found out from a third party that someone you both knew had masturbated with you in mind?
HYE masturbated for someone on Lit?
Nope.
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you'd never have sex with in a million years?
Yes!
HYE had a sex dream about someone you never thought of sexually and then the dream changed how you felt about them?
HYE had a sex dream about someone you never thought of sexually and then the dream changed how you felt about them?
Yes, actually. A lucky young man once got laid because he seduced me in a dream. (I had to seduce him in real life, though.)
Have you ever told someone that you masturbated while thinking of him or her?
Yes, actually. A lucky young man once got laid because he seduced me in a dream. (I had to seduce him in real life, though.)
Have you ever told someone that you masturbated while thinking of him or her?