curious_me
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2005
- Posts
- 7,781
a long long time ago.
HYE lost your car in a crowded lot?
No.
HE gotten into someone else's car thinking it was yours?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
a long long time ago.
HYE lost your car in a crowded lot?
Oh gawd yes!! *blush blush*a long long time ago.
HYE lost your car in a crowded lot?
Yes.
HYE accidentally gotten into the wrong car thinking it was yours?
Oh gawd yes!! *blush blush*
HYE tried to unlock a car that was not yours?
So funny. We asked the same question. But, yes.
Was at the gas station.
HYE been confused for someone else?
So funny. We asked the same question. But, yes.
Was at the gas station.
HYE been confused for someone else?
Yes, in a music store in South Jersey, the guy that worked there though I was Southside Johnny. Had to play along so the guy stopped following me (told him to keep it himself, didn't want others in store to know who I am).
HYE Eaten at a "fine dining" establishment?
Yes, in a music store in South Jersey, the guy that worked there though I was Southside Johnny. Had to play along so the guy stopped following me (told him to keep it himself, didn't want others in store to know who I am).
HYE Eaten at a "fine dining" establishment?
Yes, several times
HYE paid over $200 for one meal, drinks included?
a long long time ago.
HYE lost your car in a crowded lot?
Yes - at Six Flags
HYE left the hotel curtains open so others could see in?
Sadly, one too many times.
HYE paid $500 for a pair of shoes/sneakers?
No
HYE fallen for someone you shouldn't?
Yes - she was not interested and that hurts.
HYE dined and dashed?
Never.
HYE ding dong ditched?
In high school
Toilet papered a house?
No, never gone muddin....
HYE skinny dipped?
Yes, but just a peck
HYE groped someone at a party?
Yes but I was discreet and it was welcomed
HYE chatted with your SO's friend without his knowledge?
Yes...without her knowledge and I felt kinda weird about it bc he was being flirty
HYE actually had sex with a friend's SO?
No
HYE had sex with a friend's sibling?
No I havnt
HYE had sex with the sibling for a gf/bf?
No, not that I know of anyway.No
Walked out of a bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe