Dirtysweet1234
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2015
- Posts
- 533
Once or twice ....(wife, many times)
HYE attended a hockey game?
Many times.....I think you get your Canadian citizenship revoked if you don't!
HYE played hockey?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Once or twice ....(wife, many times)
HYE attended a hockey game?
HAH!! Yes.... many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many times.....
HYE lost your wallet/purse?
Many times.....I think you get your Canadian citizenship revoked if you don't!
HYE played hockey?
No, not the wallet. But yes to CC - at the start of important business trip to Europe. Made it rather complicated...
HYE been stalked by someone?
)Yes, I have... weird... lasted about two weeks until I told my brothers... let's just say the guy was taught a lesson (all 4 brothers are in the military)
HYE stalked someone?
Never
HYE falling asleep on NYE well before midnight?
Oh yeah!
HYE missed the opportunity to kiss someone right at midnight because they were stuck in line getting the champagne and on the OTHER SIDE of the room?
I'm sure I've missed many chances....
HYE hooked up with someone you met at a NYE party?
Never.
Have you ever stayed up all night reading a book you just couldn't put down?
Yes
HYE stayed up all night chatting when you had to work in the morning?
Yes
HYE stayed up all night chatting when you had to work in the morning?
Yes
HYE stayed up all night chatting when you had to work in the morning?
Many times.
HYE woken up in the middle of the night to chat with someone?
I'm always up at night, so not really
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking to someone?
Who hasn't? I don't think recently, thou. I'm always up at night as well.
HYE been caught faking an O?
Never faked one
Broken something and blamed it on the dog
No. But the dog has broken many things and then tried to deny it was him....
HYE played Frisbee with a dog?
Not a dog, no.
HYE traveled for a New Year's Eve party? (say a 100 or more miles).
Yes, I did.
HYE travelled for a concert more than 100 miles?
Yes! More than once - Poison and then New Kids on the Block
HYE been backstage?
No, but saw some really naughty stuff going on the one time I was backstage
HYE played music in front of a large crowd?