tbonealtendahl
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2008
- Posts
- 507
Drinking does that.
No, I have not.
Have you?
No I haven't. I would feel like an asshole to each partner if I did that.
HYE gone on vacation and had a great one time hook up while on it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Drinking does that.
No, I have not.
Have you?
No I haven't. I would feel like an asshole to each partner if I did that.
HYE gone on vacation and had a great one time hook up while on it?
yes
HYE went on vacation and wished you had not brought a partner?
Yes, a couple of times, when I knew I couldn't and heNo. Although I have only been on vacation with a partner once, just a month or so ago.
HYE faked an orgasm?
Yes, a couple of times, when I knew I couldn't and he
wouldn't give up.
Have you?
LOL yesNo I haven't. For guys its kind of hard to fake because nothing would cum out. lol.
HYE been with someone that you knew was in a relationship?
LOL yes
Have you?
I also have. My ex.
HYE been with another girl and a guy?
No I haventI also have. My ex.
HYE been with another girl and a guy?
xNo
HYE done a 3 way?
No I havent
HYE squeezed a quickie in during a commercial break![]()
x[/Q
Started but didn't finish by the time the break was over. lol.
Have you?
No I havent
HYE squeezed a quickie in during a commercial break![]()
x[/Q
Started but didn't finish by the time the break was over. lol.
Have you?
Sadly yes...thats marriage for you!![]()
x
Sadly yes...thats marriage for you!![]()
x
You forgot to ask a question miss fox!![]()
Sadly yes...thats marriage for you!![]()
x
I am sorry to hear that.
HYE cheated/wanted to cheat on your husband just for better sex?
Oh yesYou forgot to ask a question miss fox!![]()
HYE been so attracted to someone you had 'stagefright'x
Oh yes
HYE been so attracted to someone you had 'stagefright'x
Yup! I avoid them at all cost!
HYE been so attracted to someone you forget your own name when they ask?
I am sorry to hear that.
HYE cheated/wanted to cheat on your husband just for better sex?
No I was always faithful when I was married
(will leave your last q for next person rather than start another)
x
Yup! I avoid them at all cost!
HYE been so attracted to someone you forget your own name when they ask?
LOL I remembered mine but didn't care what either of ours were.
and you?
LOL I remembered mine but didn't care what either of ours were.
and you?
Nope I've never forgot my name thank God.
HYE ever had sex in a public place with someone you just met?
HYE ever had sex in a public place with someone you just met?
Oh yes...
HYE had sex that you didn't enjoy?
Oh yes...
HYE had sex that you didn't enjoy?
No I have not, although I have had sex I later wished I wouldn't have had.
HYE had sex with a boss or supervisor?
Yes, but not because of that.
Have you?
No, never had sex with a boss or supervisor.
Have you ever claimed to be someone you were not just to get laid? (Changed your personality, hobbies, etc.)
Nope.
Have you ever thought you were going to get laid for a while just to get turned down?