Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

HYE had two one night stands with different guys/gals on the same night without anyone knowing.
 
Nope, nor the opposite!

Have you ever teased someone because of their appearance? I mean... to their face?

No. I don't make fun of how people look. That is mean and something that 1. they have no control over and 2 matters very little in the scheme of things, to me any way

How important are looks to you?
 
I was just asking, because I've never teased anyone either.
Although I was teased when I was younger for being so skinny! =)

Personality overrides everything!
As far as looks go, they can determine how attracted you are to someone, but it's not the main source of affection. Everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way, and what one might see as attractive, another may not. However, even if you aren't attracted to someone, you can still see them as beautiful. =)

Have you ever masturbated to someone on your television screen?
And I'm not referring to watching pornography either... I mean, you were watching tv, saw someone, and somehow ended up turning yourself on from it.
 
I was just asking, because I've never teased anyone either.
Although I was teased when I was younger for being so skinny! =)

Personality overrides everything!
As far as looks go, they can determine how attracted you are to someone, but it's not the main source of affection. Everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way, and what one might see as attractive, another may not. However, even if you aren't attracted to someone, you can still see them as beautiful. =)

Have you ever masturbated to someone on your television screen?
And I'm not referring to watching pornography either... I mean, you were watching tv, saw someone, and somehow ended up turning yourself on from it.
(I never assumed you did :kiss::rose:)

yes, watching porn

HYE been shocked at the intensity of sex with someone who appeared "inhibited"?
 
(I never assumed you did :kiss::rose:)

yes, watching porn

HYE been shocked at the intensity of sex with someone who appeared "inhibited"?

I know, love! Thanks for telling me though! :rose:

YES. My current girlfriend, actually.
She started very sweet and seemed like she didn't know what she was doing,
and soon after... she let out the beast inside of her
and gave me the best ride of my life! =)

Have you?
 
I know, love! Thanks for telling me though! :rose:

YES. My current girlfriend, actually.
She started very sweet and seemed like she didn't know what she was doing,
and soon after... she let out the beast inside of her
and gave me the best ride of my life!

Have you?
Yes. I liked a guy who was nerdy and shy. I liked him a lot and actually figured that if we had sex, it wouldn't be very good. I even had to put the moves on him and that was a first for me. He just seemed scared of me a little. One night,he got over being shy and got very aggressive and we had sex and it was awesome. He was an awesome lover. Best oral I ever had to this day. We were together for about a year and the sex was daily and stayed great. Too bad the out of bed part started sucking.


Has anyone ever talked shit to you sexually, made you think it would be great and disappointed you?
 
Yes, I have considered it. But I have never taken part in it.

Have you ever admitted a fantasy or fetish to someone you never thought you would tell? (friend, family, co-worker, etc)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top