Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No
HYE came so it hurt?
Yes... O's can be so intense sometimes that I ache
Same q?
Yes
HYE had days where you couldn't cum enough?
Everyday!!!
HYE had days when you just couldn't cum?
A couple
Have you?

a few yes
hye had a day where you just couldnt get enough sex?![]()
Yes
Have you?

Yep I'd!
And lit was the because!
HYE fucked in a train?

Too often to mention
HYE fucked on front of a crowd ... ie.. swingers club, orgy, etc
nope
HYE fucked on a stage, with no one about?
*laughing* sort of, on a stage at a beach club when on holiday in Turkey, when most folks were in bed..
HYE fucked on the beach in daylight?
nope, well not a public beach anyway
HYE been in a porn movie, amateur or otherwise?
Nope
hye let a partner video you
Nope
hye let a partner video you
heck no
HYE not been able to remember if you had sex with a person you're hitting on before?
Nope
Have you ever cooked naked with someone else in the house?
No.....if I could only cook lol
hye waited for someone to come home and you were sitting there naked
almost but i was too slow.
HYE masturbated hoping someone would walk in on you?
no
hye had someone walk in on you
nope
HYE found someones sex toys or had someone find yours?
Yes, I found my mom's when I was little but didn't know what it was. Came to the realization years later. LOL
My 4 year old asked what my bullet was, I said "a toy", she asked if she could play with it, I said, "No, it's a grown up toy."
HYE lent your sex toys out and had them come back smelling gross?
Goodness no....I just buy my friends toys.
HYE taped yourself having sex?