Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I'm glad I got my own office

Do you think anyone else at your job could secretly be on lit playing too?
 
yes, glad I have my own office.

HYE thought that someone else at your job could secretly be on lit playing?

Not at work but there is this one lady in one of my classes who i'm convinced is a writer on lit. :D

HYE gone after someone unattractive because you figured they would be easy?
 
nope .i likea challenge and a drop dead gorgeous id even better

h y e awaken up in a strange place not knowing how you got there and naked ?
 
nope .i likea challenge and a drop dead gorgeous id even better

h y e awaken up in a strange place not knowing how you got there and naked ?

Half that, i have woken up soemwhere and not known how i got there, but never naked.

HYE had sex with someone more than a 20 year age difference?
 
I used ben wa while at work. Nobody noticed, but it made for a wild shift!

HYE been caught touching yourself in public?

yes of course
i like when i see a woman watching .i encourage her

h y e had stranger phone sex ?
 
Opps... you have me in a spin as ever :heart:

HYE been nicked a pen at work from a collegue, used it, then put it back ?

:devil:;)

Hahahaha fine well you know I have :D



HYE asked a woman to do something she really was hesitant about...yet you made her anyway?
 
Hahahaha fine well you know I have :D



HYE asked a woman to do something she really was hesitant about...yet you made her anyway?

One would never force a lady to do anything she never wanted to do... unless that sort of submission was her kink :devil:

Same question... to either a male or a female
 
One would never force a lady to do anything she never wanted to do... unless that sort of submission was her kink :devil:

Same question... to either a male or a female

Yes.. I have..they wanted to be pushed .


HYE bullshitted your way to get laid? (You know say loads of flattering crap to have your way with a woman)
 
Nope ...not my way false flattery even to get laid


HYE been a peeping tom and watched someone without their knowledge or consent?

once... a neighbours wife when I was much younger... she kept on sunbathing in nude in garden on summer... couldn't keep my eyes off her... but I did amdit it to here a few years later... she just giggled about it and blushed a little :D

Same question :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top