Yes
HYE had to work with a guy who never looked at you above the neck?![]()
Yes

Wave hand at him, and say "Up here!"


Have you ever had an office affair?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes
HYE had to work with a guy who never looked at you above the neck?![]()



Yes, details in another thread.Yes
Wave hand at him, and say "Up here!"
I have said "They don't speak" before
Have you ever had an office affair?
Yes, details in another thread.
HYE picked up a guy in a bar?
yes
HYE had sex with a teacher/instructor?

no i have enough trouble keeping one happy
have you ever gone skinny dipping
I don't remember ever being skinny!
Ever gone into surgery wondering how serious the prognosis would be AFTER you came through it?
Yes, I have.
Have you ever woke up and wondered where the hell you are?
Yes I have. have you ever had sex with a transexual?
Yes I have. have you ever had sex with a transexual?
No. Ive seen pictures though!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Have you Sethp??
ok no I haven't...I have had three in the backseat of my car once. but ..nothing sexual came of it and the "friend" who invited them in my car left with them but.....he's not talking.
Have you hever has sex with a blowup doll?
I think we know WHY he isnt talking. Hahaha.![]()
Blowup doll?? ...Nope.lol.
Have you ever masturbated at work?
yes
HYE wanted to try a blow up doll?

yes
HYE wanted to try a blow up doll?
Interesting Question![]()
Ive been curious, one or twice.
HYE known someone whos made it with a blowup doll? haha.
Interesting Question![]()
Ive been curious, one or twice.
HYE known someone whos made it with a blowup doll? haha.
Not that admitted it but I have no issues with it. I have toys, myself. Might be fun to watch them use a toy.
HYE had a 3 some?
Not that admitted it but I have no issues with it. I have toys, myself. Might be fun to watch them use a toy.
HYE had a 3 some?
yes me and two girls..wasn't great and lost a freindship over it. well of course being with two girls at the same time was great! lol but you know what I mean.
HYE - had anal sex?
Yes
Have you?
yes
hye want to try double penetration
no..don't like the idea of me and another mans penis in the same girls anus at the same time?
DP can mean one in the mouth and one in the pussy
HYE-had sex with a midget..or wanted to?