Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... but have done it myself :devil:

HYE had your pussy flogged

No way...the RSPCA would be on my ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :eek:
On I love my donkey much too much for that. :cool:

and actually, the answer is yes. but don't tell anyone BoddyButt ;)

HYE lied about where you got a particular scar?
 
No way...the RSPCA would be on my ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :eek:
On I love my donkey much too much for that. :cool:

and actually, the answer is yes. but don't tell anyone BoddyButt ;)

HYE lied about where you got a particular scar?

No.

Only scars I have are from Rugby injuries... scar from split left eyebrow from punch thrown by a thug-like citizen from your beloved homeland (game in Malaysia in mid 80s) ... we beat them 43-6 :D ... and a scar from another game in France (a few years ago) from studs being gouged into my ankle in a rather rough maul ! :rolleyes:


HYE been flogged so hard that scars were left
 
No.

Only scars I have are from Rugby injuries... scar from split left eyebrow from punch thrown by a thug-like citizen from your beloved homeland (game in Malaysia in mid 80s) ... we beat them 43-6 :D ... and a scar from another game in France (a few years ago) from studs being gouged into my ankle in a rather rough maul ! :rolleyes:


HYE been flogged so hard that scars were left

That would be a definite no.

HYE been self-conscious about any scars you have?
 
That would be a definite no.

HYE been self-conscious about any scars you have?

Yes, but I've learned to look at it as battle scar from the war we women have to deal with.

HYE felt alone in a crowded room?
 
Yes, but I've learned to look at it as battle scar from the war we women have to deal with.

HYE felt alone in a crowded room?

On more than one occasion.


HYE looked around the room and wished you wee with someone else there
 
Yes, lots of times.

have you ever watched your wife get it on with another woman?
 
Not intentionally but have discovered I was being watched

HYE had a teacher pupil thing?

Yes, but then I was the pupil and he was the teacher!

(how did you feel about being watched? :devil: )

HYE dressed as a schoolgirl (since leaving school obviously!! :D)
 
Yes, but then I was the pupil and he was the teacher!

(how did you feel about being watched? :devil: )

HYE dressed as a schoolgirl (since leaving school obviously!! :D)

No, but I wore one of my old cheerleader outfits.:D

HYE dressed up to roleplay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top