Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, never have.

HYE sung a song while masturbating?

Yes, and they never invited me back to sing the Star Spangled Banner at the ballpark again

HYE mixed up the super glue and lube before masturbating?

ooops beat me to it Sarah, sorry
 
I sung along with a song while getting fucked, does that count?

HYE done sloppy seconds? Like it?

No, but sex can be good (or bad) no matter where you are in line.

HYE worn a sexy Halloween costume to seduce someone (and did it work)?
 
Yes, but very rarely.

HYE had an orgasm that surprised you, because you didn't think you were going to get there.
 
Yes. Please. LOL - it is a great way to wake up.

HYE woke up to a lover who was, well, basically fumbling around?


By fumbling I assume you mean playing with my girly parts? The answer is yes.

Have you ever avoided having intercourse with someone by giving them oral sex instead?
 
By fumbling I assume you mean playing with my girly parts? The answer is yes.

Have you ever avoided having intercourse with someone by giving them oral sex instead?

yes. what was I thinking?

Have you ever bought something you weren't that fond of to impress your companion?
 
yes. what was I thinking?

Have you ever bought something you weren't that fond of to impress your companion?

Lol. Yes. Chocolate. Blah...stuff is too sweet.

HYE realized that you were gonna cum and tried to stop knowing that it was too late to stop?
 
HYE slept in the wet spot?[/QUOTE]

sure but I didn't care I was sleeping

HYE been woken up because you were in the wrong spot sleeping?
 
sure but I didn't care I was sleeping

HYE been woken up because you were in the wrong spot sleeping?

Yes.

HYE woken up and not known what day it was?[/QUOTE]
Nope. But I had an uncle who drank a lot and he called me early one morning asked me what time it was. I said 6 o'clock. He said hell I know it's 6 o'clock. Is it morning or night.


HYE slept it off in the car rather than driving home drunk?
 
Yes. I am not all that far out of being a senior citizen myself. I can't wait for my AARP card to get here!

HYE walked barefoot on ice?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top