Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, chronically
HYE been the only English speaking person on a train
Definitely the only native English speaking person a few different times.
HYE gotten so drunk that you passed out in a public place?
Unfortunately yes
HYE seen the Eiffel tower kit up like a Christmas tree?
NopeYep.
Have you ever bushwalked in the buff?
Nope
HYE walked for so long That your feet swelled so that you couldn't see your ankles?
I never have.
HYE gone to sleep clothed and alone...and woke up naked?
Yes, I have
HYE just abandoned your luggage while traveling?
I left behind a small bag in Vegas because the zipper split, but I wouldn't really consider it luggage.
HYE had an airline lose your luggage?
I left behind a small bag in Vegas because the zipper split, but I wouldn't really consider it luggage.
HYE had an airline lose your luggage?
No, just to another city.Oh yes. Sometimes it returned, sometimes it didn't.
HYE been on a flight that was diverted to another country?
No, just to another city.
HYE fucked someone you didn't even like?
Nope.Nope
HYE had an "I'd rather chew off my arm than risk waking the person who's sleeping on it" moment?
Nope.
HYE developed a cramp during sex?
God yes! LOL - more than once.
HYE gotten so slippery during sex you slid off?
I think that happens to everyone at least once!
HYE found a hidden camera pointed at your bed?
I never have. All the cameras were fully in view.
HYE made a secret recording of a lover?
No, it wasn't a camera but a telephoto lens....weirdos
HYE posed for some risqué photos?
Yes.
HYE sat for a painting? (Erotic or not).
I have not sat for a painting. I have allowed myself to be photographed for a painting.
HYE recorded a sexy message on a voice mail?
VERY sexy.
HYE ever phone boned someone from lit?