yes
HYE watched or have been watched masturbating?
Yes.
Have you ever fucked in a nightclub?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes
HYE watched or have been watched masturbating?
if I have, I still don't know about it!
HYE masturbated in a public place?
Does same sex count ?![]()
Yes, it counts
No have you ever?
HYE had a mfm?
Yes and mmf
HYE shared cum with someone - as in snowballing ?

No I'm never forced into anything I dont want to dodrunk yea lol
HYE been forced to get naked?
xNo I'm never forced into anything I dont want to do
HYE had sex with the babysitter?x
No. Have you?
Noooooo... she is too young
HYE... flirted with someone totally unattractive to you just cos there was no one else to keep you busy ?
Yes all the time I am a mean and heinous creature..have you?
Yes... Ditto to the mean and heinous... but add hideous to the list for me
HYE... been fucked so hard that you couldnt sit down for days
Yes I'm sitting on a rubber ring now
HYE lied in this thread for effect?
Yes I'm sitting on a rubber ring now
HYE lied in this thread for effect?

No... why do that ?... one is either open or not
HYE... whipped or spanked someone so hard that the marks stayed for days
PS... lucky bastard whoever he is![]()
NO
HYE done that on your thread ?![]()

xYes.<innocent>
Have you?
Yes... but only if they wanted the markings![]()
HYE... fucked a stranger within 10 minutes of meeting them ?
Not within 10 minutes, but by the end of the date.
Have you ever tried to out do the person you were having sex with and ended up having sex for way longer than you thought you would?


Lots of times... but never lost
have you ?![]()
I've never lost, no.
What's the longest you've gone?

I've never lost, no.
What's the longest you've gone?