HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
*

daiseelady said:
Oh my... you know just what to say to make me weak in the knees! he he he

(good thing I am not wearing my favorite ones! LOL)


I try my darnedest :D

'night darlin', hope I can chat for a more extended time tomorow.

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Morning all what a dreary day today. I hope that we can get some sunshine more often soon. Hope you all have a great day and just remember sometimes you have to Pull down your pants and slide on the ice!
 
Re: Re: hiya ppl....

steerpike said:
Waiting with helmet in hand to be picked up, that's where :p


Well see how I am .....I went to bed instead :p


some people I tell ya....

Miss your ruby red lips...LOL how are you doing...???
 
The devils teardrop said:
Morning all what a dreary day today. I hope that we can get some sunshine more often soon. Hope you all have a great day and just remember sometimes you have to Pull down your pants and slide on the ice!


Cool av.....I like that one....!!;)

Hope you are having a good day and smiling...gawd knows when ya smile people just dont know what to think your up too...esp. a lil devil like you....;)

hmmm sliding on ice sounds well...hmmm COLD!!

cya later:rose:
 
Dik said:
Good morning all, have an erotic day.


good afternoon to you :rose:
I seemed to have miss the erotic morning...so maybe tonight will be :D :D
hope your are having a great day....:kiss:
 
Well my day has definately not been erotic but rather hectic. I hope that tonite is better too. Thank you for the av compliment. I like the colors and the way it represents how i feel.
:) :D
 
The devils teardrop said:
Well my day has definately not been erotic but rather hectic. I hope that tonite is better too. Thank you for the av compliment. I like the colors and the way it represents how i feel.
:) :D
:catroar:
 
Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

windesire said:
Well see how I am .....I went to bed instead :p


some people I tell ya....

Miss your ruby red lips...LOL how are you doing...???

I *do* see how you are. Luckly Dasiee stoped by and picked me up in her van.... So :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

steerpike said:
I *do* see how you are. Luckly Dasiee stoped by and picked me up in her van.... So :p

Yep... and I took GOOD care of him!!! he he he
 
The devils teardrop said:
NOT IN MY HOUSE OR YARD THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED:D

and just when I was about to put a little pussy in your yard you said No, Ok you win No Pussy for you!!
 
GoddessOfSouls said:
and just when I was about to put a little pussy in your yard you said No, Ok you win No Pussy for you!!

LMAO!!! I cannot possibly top that one! Goddess is wit queen for the day! he he he
 
Goddess that is ok I am used to the lack of pussy in my yard. Along with other areas in my life so that wont hurt me none. Keep trying to make me feel bad about it. It wont work.:D :p :p :p
 
The devils teardrop said:
Goddess that is ok I am used to the lack of pussy in my yard. Along with other areas in my life so that wont hurt me none. Keep trying to make me feel bad about it. It wont work.:D :p :p :p

Wasnt trying to make you feel bad about it!! Goshhh your touchy tonight!! besides it was your words turned about!! now don't be so touchy Goddess meant no harm!!
 
daiseelady said:
Thank you!!!

And a big thank you to steerpike for resizing it for me!!!

xo


[takes off big cowboy hat and bows]

It weren't no problem little missy
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

steerpike said:
Yeah, I am a bit tuckered out.... time for a nap

You are just NOW taking your nap? Geesh... I am waiting for round 2... he he he
 
steerpike said:
[takes off big cowboy hat and bows]

It weren't no problem little missy

Did I ever tell you I have this thing for cowboys???

Swagger over this way, cowboy, and let me thank you properly!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top