HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

daiseelady said:
You are just NOW taking your nap? Geesh... I am waiting for round 2... he he he


Did *you* take a nap at some point? We already had round two, we're up to round five by now.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

steerpike said:
Did *you* take a nap at some point? We already had round two, we're up to round five by now.

Oh... I was counting 1-4 as one... because we never left the bedroom...
he he he

So... on with round 5, then!
 
daiseelady said:
Did I ever tell you I have this thing for cowboys???

Swagger over this way, cowboy, and let me thank you properly!


[walks over *shiiiingg* with spurs jangling *shiiinngg*]

Yes ma'am?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

daiseelady said:
Oh... I was counting 1-4 as one... because we never left the bedroom...
he he he

So... on with round 5, then!


Never left the bedroom??? There was once in the kitchen, and once in the shower.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

steerpike said:
Never left the bedroom??? There was once in the kitchen, and once in the shower.

Man.. I guess I was more medicated than I thought last night! he he he

(was the shower good? I had always wanted to try that!!!)
 
steerpike said:
[walks over *shiiiingg* with spurs jangling *shiiinngg*]

Yes ma'am?

Grabbing you by the hand, dragging you off to the bedroom... to show you exactly what I meant by a proper thank you!
 
I hope that you are a go for at least that many rounds with me young lady....btw goddess i wasnt mad or touchy just teasing too...:D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hiya ppl....

daiseelady said:
Man.. I guess I was more medicated than I thought last night! he he he

(was the shower good? I had always wanted to try that!!!)


Was it good? Do you really need to ask? I was there, you were there, how could it be bad?
;)
 
daiseelady said:
Grabbing you by the hand, dragging you off to the bedroom... to show you exactly what I meant by a proper thank you!


Can I keep the hat and spurs on????:D
 
steerpike said:
Can I keep the hat and spurs on????:D

The hat... hell yes!!!

The spurs... hmmm... I can think of a few positions that might be possible! he he he
 
daiseelady said:
The hat... hell yes!!!

The spurs... hmmm... I can think of a few positions that might be possible! he he he


[hangs a Do Not Disturb sign on the door]
 
windesire said:
good afternoon to you :rose:
I seemed to have miss the erotic morning...so maybe tonight will be :D :D
hope your are having a great day....:kiss:
Mine was slow and rainy........................I hope yours improved. TGIF :rose:
 
Good Morning all. TGIF i am soo ready for the weekend i need to relax and prepare myself for hell week there have been some issues at work that are going to be addressed this coming week and the shit as they say is going to hit the fan. I want to make sure that I am rested enough so when it does i can duck really fast. Other than that I hope you all have a great day and SMILE:D because you have friends here that care. I know that i am very gratefull for many of you for just listening and I just want to say thank you from my heart to yours.

DT
 
The devils teardrop said:
Good Morning all. TGIF i am soo ready for the weekend i need to relax and prepare myself for hell week there have been some issues at work that are going to be addressed this coming week and the shit as they say is going to hit the fan. I want to make sure that I am rested enough so when it does i can duck really fast. Other than that I hope you all have a great day and SMILE:D because you have friends here that care. I know that i am very gratefull for many of you for just listening and I just want to say thank you from my heart to yours.

DT
May the force be with you.
 
The devils teardrop said:
Good Morning all. TGIF i am soo ready for the weekend i need to relax and prepare myself for hell week there have been some issues at work that are going to be addressed this coming week and the shit as they say is going to hit the fan. I want to make sure that I am rested enough so when it does i can duck really fast. Other than that I hope you all have a great day and SMILE:D because you have friends here that care. I know that i am very gratefull for many of you for just listening and I just want to say thank you from my heart to yours.

DT

I hope you have a great weekend, darlin...
 
steerpike said:
[hangs a Do Not Disturb sign on the door]

man... when you hang a sign... people listen... I barely heard a sound from outside this door all day!!!

Uh-uh... maybe that means they were standing there listening to us!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope they liked what they heard!!! he he he
 
Well I hope the weekend will be a good one. I got into an argument with my boss over grant writing which she says that i am not allowed to do and i disagreed with her and there it went.

So i dont know if i have a job monday or not.
 
The devils teardrop said:
Well I hope the weekend will be a good one. I got into an argument with my boss over grant writing which she says that i am not allowed to do and i disagreed with her and there it went.

So i dont know if i have a job monday or not.

I am sorry! Wow... I don't even know what to say to you other than to offer hugs to you...

xoxo
 
But as you know daisee my job wasnt going to last much longer anyways so big deal. I was trying to raise funds for the kids cafe and she goes only her and david by other boss are allowed to write grants which i think is a bunch of garbage. I told her she treats me like i am an idiot so. It was an interesting ending to a week.:D
 
I have a degree in public administration and I think that I should be learning how to write grants. That is what a person with my degree does and it just infuriates me to be thought as a person that not smart enough to her to do it. She thinks that i am not capable which to me is a load of crap because how am i supposed to learn how if she doesnt let me do it.

That is part of the learning process is to give the person a chance to expand their knowledge not to put them down and think that they are not a capable person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top