HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The devils teardrop said:
I have a degree in public administration and I think that I should be learning how to write grants. That is what a person with my degree does and it just infuriates me to be thought as a person that not smart enough to her to do it. She thinks that i am not capable which to me is a load of crap because how am i supposed to learn how if she doesnt let me do it.

That is part of the learning process is to give the person a chance to expand their knowledge not to put them down and think that they are not a capable person.
Some bosses fear and are jealous of capable employees.
 
hi

Being cut in hours from a low paying job sucks, not as m uch, but makes me wanna hate people. Especially dumb people.
 
Thanks for the comments guys it makes me feel better. I think that you are right DIK because besides having a Bachelors I am also going to graduate school in june and she doesnt have any degree. She had to have the old director who is my immediate boss help her out with her resume to get the executive directors position.

My bachelors degree also would help me in city management, non-profit areas, political areas its basically an administrative degree.

My masters will be in Organizational Management/ Leadership. Which is great. I hope that i find a job soon. I need to expand my learning and income potential.


again thanks and have a great day

DT
 
daiseelady said:
man... when you hang a sign... people listen... I barely heard a sound from outside this door all day!!!

Uh-uh... maybe that means they were standing there listening to us!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope they liked what they heard!!! he he he


Nah, I sound-proofed the room, I know how you are :D
 
TearDrop

Pywakyt has a PhD in Bullshit do you.

Daisee is working on her High school diploma from the school of slaves. God love her she is just about a 1000 lashes away from graduation.........Luv ya Dais
 
Pywakyt

No i dont but that is ok I understand. I was just venting. I am sorry that i took up space venting. I am working on my phd on sexual deviance though.:D
 
Re: TearDrop

Pywakyt said:
Pywakyt has a PhD in Bullshit do you.

Daisee is working on her High school diploma from the school of slaves. God love her she is just about a 1000 lashes away from graduation.........Luv ya Dais

You are lucky I love you so much! he he he

And YAY!!! Py has a picture now!!! Congrats, love!!!
 
Re: hi

Ncohagfuta said:
Being cut in hours from a low paying job sucks, not as m uch, but makes me wanna hate people. Especially dumb people.

Sorry to hear that... we are still hiring... if you want to stop in and put in another application...

but just a warning... dumb people run rampant over there... today was idiot shopping day! LOL
 
Last edited:
GoddessofSouls

Py is not only fine this Saturday but is feeling his playful self kicking in so be careful anything can happen and you know it.

meeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
Re: GoddessofSouls

Pywakyt said:
Py is not only fine this Saturday but is feeling his playful self kicking in so be careful anything can happen and you know it.

meeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww


Ohhh I just love when you Meoooooowwww like that!!

Very Nice AV by the way you is a real Looker *wink*
 
DaiseeLady the Empress of ALL

You know Py is just a playful kitty and he never means anything really serious unless you try to hold him when he wants down.

I thought it was time for Py to let the humans see who was doing the writing........Py is a stunner don't you think????

Daisee you look great in your new outfit may I rub against your leg as I have do so often in the past? You make humans horny but this will drive them to beg for your charms......wowzer...


Meeeeeoooooowwwwwwwoowwwww
 
Goddess

Yes this is true.....Py is very handsome and worth all your devotion.....Py will let you pet him now just be gentle.......


Meeeeoooooooooooow
 
Re: Goddess

Pywakyt said:
Yes this is true.....Py is very handsome and worth all your devotion.....Py will let you pet him now just be gentle.......


Meeeeoooooooooooow

Bending down to caress the fur of the Great Py, sratching the tuft of fur at his ears
 
Goddess

PY is Pppppppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg


Oh OH right there oh ohooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh you are amazing .........you know all the best places to rub......
 
Re: Goddess

Pywakyt said:
PY is Pppppppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg


Oh OH right there oh ohooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh you are amazing .........you know all the best places to rub......

~~Wicked Smile~~ Practice make perfect Py,

scracting the ears and lightly rolling them inbetween her fingers
 
Py i would scratch you too but i would be sneezing in a heartbeat. Sorry. anyways you would prefer daisee or goddess or windesire
 
The devils teardrop said:
Py i would scratch you too but i would be sneezing in a heartbeat. Sorry. anyways you would prefer daisee or goddess or windesire


Maybe Py would prefer us all, Daisee, Goddess, Windesire, and you!! and anyone else you care to bring along, what do you think Py? *caressing the fur of the great py while sofly scratching his neck*
 
Goddess, Daisee, Devil, Windesire

Please tell me more. Sounds like there is treachery afoot. Oh Please give Py all you can spare it has been so long. Thrill me tease sleaze me.

Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Re: DaiseeLady the Empress of ALL

Pywakyt said:
You know Py is just a playful kitty and he never means anything really serious unless you try to hold him when he wants down.

I thought it was time for Py to let the humans see who was doing the writing........Py is a stunner don't you think????

Daisee you look great in your new outfit may I rub against your leg as I have do so often in the past? You make humans horny but this will drive them to beg for your charms......wowzer...

I do like your AV... and thank you for the compliments on mine... and yes... please rub up against my legs... he he he
 
DaiseeLady

Thank you for your kind words miss Daisee. Py is humbled by your warmth towards his usual unruly behavior. I broght that dead half eaten rodent just to show my admiration for your beauty. Please take it and feast if you wish.

Py kisses you gently on your toes.......slurp.


Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top