HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
daiseelady said:
Have you noticed that Goddess and Py have been missing, too?



WE ARE ALL ALONE!!!!

oh wait... that isn't always a bad thing!!!


yeah I know...I wonder if everything is okay with GoS....????
havent seen her on in awhile...and maybe py is with her..hmmmmm???????:rolleyes:
 
windesire said:
Either way...whatever gets the job done



oh wait.....hehe...silly me...how about you lick while I paint....since I am naked already

YAY!!!

:p :p :p :p

I am gonna be here all night doing this... do you mind? <giggle>
 
daiseelady said:
YAY!!!

:p :p :p :p

I am gonna be here all night doing this... do you mind? <giggle>



I dont mind at all...Mmmmmmmmm....but lets take turns...I want to get my licks in too....lol
 
windesire said:
yeah I know...I wonder if everything is okay with GoS....????
havent seen her on in awhile...and maybe py is with her..hmmmmm???????:rolleyes:

ohhh.. he is lots of fun! so if she is... she is a lucky lady! he he he
 
windesire said:
I dont mind at all...Mmmmmmmmm....but lets take turns...I want to get my licks in too....lol

mmmm.... okay.... be careful not to smear the paint, though...

oh hell... smear away... we can just call it modern art, then!!! <giggle>
 
The devils teardrop said:
I am feeling better lately due to the various things that have been happening and its like a weight has been lifted.:D

That is fairly obvious! LOL
 
daiseelady said:
NOT a single one!!!

checking to see if my pm box is still password protected....

Yep... not a single one!!!

<giggle>

We'll see about that

Checking to see if I still have that password hacking program


Yes.... We'll see about that.:D
 
daiseelady said:
hmmmm.... I fancy you more as my knight in shining armor!



Sorry to ruin your daydreams, but my armour is black and heavely dented ( I get hit *alot* )
 
steerpike said:
We'll see about that

Checking to see if I still have that password hacking program


Yes.... We'll see about that.:D

hah! I deleted the entire content of my PM box today!!!

:p :p :p
 
steerpike said:
Sorry to ruin your daydreams, but my armour is black and heavely dented ( I get hit *alot* )

I don't care what type you have... as long as I can keep the fantasy of you as my knight!!!
 
steerpike said:
Who is keeping *who* in line?????

LMAO!

Well... if it is you that is supposed to be keeping me in line... you are not doing a very good job of it! he he he

now get over here and show me how you are gonna make me behave!!!

<giggle>
 
daiseelady said:
he seems to have taken to hit and run posting... says something smartass... and then runs away before I can get him back! LOL

maybe the nekkid paintfight will bring him out? he he he


To messy. I like it wet, but not so it takes a week to get your hair clean :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top