HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The devils teardrop said:
Yes but you like me this way. Hehehe:D

Who told you that? <giggle>

Of course I like you this way! You are one of my favorite pervs! he he he
 
The devils teardrop said:
I like you just the way you are too! Cant wait to taste you too hehehe

Why do I always walk away from my computer sooooo horny? LMAO

Off to make dinner!
 
daiseelady said:
Why do I always walk away from my computer sooooo horny? LMAO

Off to make dinner!


hmmm because I havent been here to help you out with your lil problem ...<giggles>:p


HI Sweety

:kiss: :rose:
 
windesire said:
hmmm because I havent been here to help you out with your lil problem ...<giggles>:p


HI Sweety

:kiss: :rose:

YAY!!! there you are!

Now you can help me keep these men in line!!!

<giggle>

missed ya, darlin! :heart:
 
ps and windesire i still want my chance at you even though daisee says your hers hehehe:rose: [/B][/QUOTE]



lol...hmm by chance eh?




picking pedals off a daisee ..one by one...hmmm does she love me...does she not....LMAO
 
daiseelady said:
YAY!!! there you are!

Now you can help me keep these men in line!!!

<giggle>

missed ya, darlin! :heart:



YUPPERS I AM HERE....:D


bring them on...Iam ready....they have no chance now with us both on....




:devil:
 
windesire said:



picking pedals off a daisee ..one by one...hmmm does she love me...does she not....LMAO

mmmm... darlin... you can pluck my petals anytime! And to answer your question... yes I do! he he he
 
windesire said:
YUPPERS I AM HERE....:D


bring them on...Iam ready....they have no chance now with us both on....
:devil:

ummmm... probably a good thing steerpike isn't here, though... he might give us a run for our money!!! he he he
 
daiseelady said:
mmmm... darlin... you can pluck my petals anytime! And to answer your question... yes I do! he he he


hell yeahhhh....:rose: :heart:


how ya doing sweety?...have missed ya...been busy painting the house...think I got more paint on myself then on the walls...

:rolleyes: :D


wanna get naked and have a paint fight ....hehehehe
 
windesire said:
hell yeahhhh....:rose: :heart:


how ya doing sweety?...have missed ya...been busy painting the house...think I got more paint on myself then on the walls...

:rolleyes: :D


wanna get naked and have a paint fight ....hehehehe

That is the way I paint, too!!! he he he

sounds good to me! wanna help me redo the painting on my AV? <giggle>
 
daiseelady said:
ummmm... probably a good thing steerpike isn't here, though... he might give us a run for our money!!! he he he




hmmm where is he at???:rolleyes:


ohhhhhhh steerpike where are you???????
 
daiseelady said:
That is the way I paint, too!!! he he he

sounds good to me! wanna help me redo the painting on my AV? <giggle>



MMMMmmm yes I do....I will start at the bottom and work my way up....:p


:p :p :p :p
 
windesire said:
hmmm where is he at???:rolleyes:


ohhhhhhh steerpike where are you???????

he seems to have taken to hit and run posting... says something smartass... and then runs away before I can get him back! LOL

maybe the nekkid paintfight will bring him out? he he he
 
windesire said:
MMMMmmm yes I do....I will start at the bottom and work my way up....:p


:p :p :p :p

do you mean painting or licking?

either way... I am on my way over! he he he
 
daiseelady said:
he seems to have taken to hit and run posting... says something smartass... and then runs away before I can get him back! LOL

maybe the nekkid paintfight will bring him out? he he he


LMAO......sounds to me like he is getting weak.....
you have him running scared...hehe...<giggles>
just think daisee he cant handle us HOT women...poor guy

that da girl ....you go....
:D

:rose:
 
Have you noticed that Goddess and Py have been missing, too?



WE ARE ALL ALONE!!!!

oh wait... that isn't always a bad thing!!!
 
daiseelady said:
do you mean painting or licking?

either way... I am on my way over! he he he

Either way...whatever gets the job done



oh wait.....hehe...silly me...how about you lick while I paint....since I am naked already
 
Last edited:
windesire said:
LMAO......sounds to me like he is getting weak.....
you have him running scared...hehe...<giggles>
just think daisee he cant handle us HOT women...poor guy

that da girl ....you go....
:D

:rose:

that's it... challenge him... that will bring him out!!! he he he

ohh... and I think he would love to try handling us both at the same time!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top