HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
steerpike said:
Nah, I couldn't do that. I'm too shy ;) Altho' I must say, you are a *really* sound sleeper!

ummmm.... what *exactly* did you do that I slept through?

<giggle>
 
daiseelady said:
ummmm.... what *exactly* did you do that I slept through?

<giggle>


Like everyone else, you'll have to wait untill I have the film edited down ;)
 
steerpike said:
Like everyone else, you'll have to wait untill I have the film edited down ;)

OMG... LMAO

Okay... as long as I get half the price you are asking for the movie!

<giggle>

did I enjoy it?
 
daiseelady said:
OMG... LMAO

Okay... as long as I get half the price you are asking for the movie!

<giggle>

did I enjoy it?


I'm supposed to ask a price for it? My dear, you are in it, so it is automaticly priceless ;)

Did you enjoy it? You tell me. Did you wake up feeling..... humid? ;)
 
steerpike said:
I'm supposed to ask a price for it? My dear, you are in it, so it is automaticly priceless ;)

Did you enjoy it? You tell me. Did you wake up feeling..... humid? ;)

Awww.. that is soooo sweet!

(wait... are you just trying to butter me up so you can keep all the loot for yourself?)

not so much humid.... but there was quite a bit of moisture below the waist... he he he
 
daiseelady said:
Awww.. that is soooo sweet!

(wait... are you just trying to butter me up so you can keep all the loot for yourself?)

not so much humid.... but there was quite a bit of moisture below the waist... he he he



Just saying what I say. What do you say? I don't know :) Bedtime for me? Yes-in-doodley-dee!


Then I guess the question is answered, yes?
 
steerpike said:
Just saying what I say. What do you say? I don't know :) Bedtime for me? Yes-in-doodley-dee!


Then I guess the question is answered, yes?

Sweet dreams, darlin!!!

and though I can only imagine....YES!!!
 
The devils teardrop said:
Hey I want a copy of the video for my collection. HEHEHE

I definately want a tape of daisee in action :D :D

If I was sleeping, I don't think I would have moved enough to call it "action"

I have been told that I do cum while sleeping... and still moan quite a bit! LOL But, I doubt it is anything to watch!

<giggle>
 
Good Morning all.....


Hope everyone holiday was a nice one...mine was wonderful...lots of smiles...bbqing..and good people...
Miss you guys.....
how is everyone????:kiss: :rose:
 
I am doing much better having had a few days off and playing some golf. I also feel better since i sent out a letter to those that decided to eliminate my position. I have had a few grumblings but hey i am entitled to my opinion. The last i knew the first amendment was still around. It was nothing rude just a letter to make them think.

Its a beautiful day here where i am in michigan looking forward to the day.

Good Morning to all

ps and windesire i still want my chance at you even though daisee says your hers hehehe:rose:
 
windesire said:
Good Morning all.....


Hope everyone holiday was a nice one...mine was wonderful...lots of smiles...bbqing..and good people...
Miss you guys.....
how is everyone????:kiss: :rose:

mmmm... have missed you too!!!

Glad you had a nice holiday! I worked all weekend... but I have most of the week off, now! LOL Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are my weekend! LOL

My husband seems to have found his lost libido... so, if I am not on-line... you can imagine what I am doing... he he he
 
The devils teardrop said:
I am doing much better having had a few days off and playing some golf. I also feel better since i sent out a letter to those that decided to eliminate my position. I have had a few grumblings but hey i am entitled to my opinion. The last i knew the first amendment was still around. It was nothing rude just a letter to make them think.

Its a beautiful day here where i am in michigan looking forward to the day.

Good Morning to all

ps and windesire i still want my chance at you even though daisee says your hers hehehe:rose:

It was a good letter, darlin...

and all I have to say to you is~~~
mine, mine, mine

LMAO

:kiss:
 
daiseelady said:

and all I have to say to you is~~~
mine, mine, mine

LMAO

:kiss:



Let's make this a bit simpler. Is there anyone on this thread that you *haven't* tagged as your own????


Didn't think so. :)
 
Steer I dont think that she has to be honest but you never know. and in reply to daisee i will have my chance at windesire hehehe and maybe both of you at the sametime :D :rose:
 
steerpike said:
Let's make this a bit simpler. Is there anyone on this thread that you *haven't* tagged as your own????


Didn't think so. :)

HEY!!! Be nice!

ohhh... and just for the record... there have been some people that have only posted a couple of times that I left alone! LOL
 
The devils teardrop said:
Steer I dont think that she has to be honest but you never know. and in reply to daisee i will have my chance at windesire hehehe and maybe both of you at the sametime :D :rose:

Everyone... meet the king of wishful thinking!

ummm... I do think she might have a bit of say in that, don't you? <giggle>
 
The devils teardrop said:
I definately got something for you to lick hehehe

I want to lick something of yours too :D

You are going to make all these people here think I am a naughty girl!

<giggle>
 
daiseelady said:
HEY!!! Be nice!

ohhh... and just for the record... there have been some people that have only posted a couple of times that I left alone! LOL



Riiiiiight.....

I wonder how many undocumented PM were recieved by those people who olny posted a few times.... :)
 
daiseelady said:
Everyone... meet the king of wishful thinking!

ummm... I do think she might have a bit of say in that, don't you? <giggle>


Oo! Oo! Can I be the crown prince????
 
steerpike said:
Riiiiiight.....

I wonder how many undocumented PM were recieved by those people who olny posted a few times.... :)

NOT a single one!!!

checking to see if my pm box is still password protected....

Yep... not a single one!!!

<giggle>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top