Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sight of Katies being enjoyed from every angle sends me over the edge......I buck back and as I cum hard the juices flow down Katies chin and cheeks.....she groans into me
 
I pull Touchy against me, my hands covering her breasts, squeezing them as she cums on Katie's face. I start grinding my hips down and pumping my cock between her tits faster, groaning tightly at the feeling of her breasts surrounding my cock
 
seeing tmiss makes my cock throb further her pussy drips into katies mouth i ram into you further i can feel you tighten around my shaft as i make your pussy mine to use and abuse
 
lapping up your juices, squeezing your cheek tighter as I feel you grind harder and harder against me - my tongue lapping against you now as I feel you bucking with pleasure - loving the sensation of you riding me as I'm being ridden hard

my nipples pulled harder and harder as bender slides between my slippery breasts - thrusting up into bud's throbbing sex - his fingers expertly rubbing my now raw clit - my body almost - almost - oh god - tasting missys juices - my nipples pulled harder and hadrder and my pussy pounded - i spasm - oh god oh ogd i'm cumming - oh god - fuck me - fuck me - oh god - missy comtinues to grind my face
 
Last edited:
I remove myself from Katioes mouth and kneel beside her....kissing her deeply....cleaning her face with my tongue....mmmmmmmm....
 
I slide my cock from between Katie's tits, and move it up slowly so the head is on her chin, right next to both her lips and Touchy's...sliding it forward slowly onto Katie's lips and hoping the girls will continue to kiss around it...
 
I slide my cock from between Katie's tits, and move it up slowly so the head is on her chin, right next to both her lips and Touchy's...sliding it forward slowly onto Katie's lips and hoping the girls will continue to kiss around it...

I kiss Katie goodbye :kiss:, the kind of kiss that promises that I will be back to enjoy her later.....(bye friends :))
 
i pound harder and harder sensing you approach the edge i can feel your cunt dripping as they slap against your ass as if to warn that its getting fucked next. tmiss hs her ass in the air as she licks your face making me fuck u faster faster faster you get so tight around my lenght then yu explode on mmy dick your pussy cums all over my cock as your writhes with pleasure
 
gripping your throbbing sex with my pussy as you continue to pund into me - your fingers working my clit as I come again and again - I feel bender sliding off me and I watch him slide his throbbing length down my throat - his fingers twisting my sensitive nipples as bud continues to pound my used sex
 
How about Katie, you get up and ride him, so I can fuck your hot ass and we can fill you up harder and make you scream for everyone to hear?
 
Last edited:
gripping your throbbing sex with my pussy as you continue to pund into me - your fingers working my clit as I come again and again - I feel bender sliding off me and I watch him slide his throbbing length down my throat - his fingers twisting my sensitive nipples as bud continues to pound my used sex

i hope your ass is ready for a good fuckin its already lubed up from your cunt...
 
mmm - get on top of bud - impaled as he thrusts up into me - his fingers pulling and twisting my nipples as bender slaps my cheeks - the heat shooting through me before he bends me over and presses his throbbing head against my pinkness -
 
After being so turned on from your tits and your throat and watching Touchy cum right on your face, I can't wait...I push the head of my cock in...pause for a brief moment...and then slide the rest of my hard cock deep into your ass and then slipping it out and sliding back in hard!
 
mmm - get on top of bud - impaled as he thrusts up into me - his fingers pulling and twisting my nipples as bender slaps my cheeks - the heat shooting through me before he bends me over and presses his throbbing head against my pinkness -

mmmh grind on my dick hard we're gonna make you our slut

i pull you by the hair and bring your mouth to mine let me taste touchys cunt juice
 
I put my hands on Katies shoulders, so I can hold her still while I start thrusting hard into her ass, feeling her body need to bounce and rock forward but holding her still so the only thing that happens is my cock hits deeper into her ass
 
groaning as I feel completely filled - well almost completed filled ;)

the two throbbing sexes almost touching each other as each works its way in and out , my hips grinding doewn on to bud - taking his sex so deep up u=into me as bender slides effortlessly in and out of my now les tight arse

mm - such a horny mummy now
 
Now if only someone else would come along to fuck your mouth, then you could be a horny, slutty mummy *grins as I feel my cock tighten in your ass as you squeeze me*
 
God your pussy feels so good my cock is throbbing inside you this horny mummy is driving me wild as i grab your tits hard and use them to force you down onto my cock harder we know you like it rough
 
mmmm - oooo goooddddddd - yesss - fuck me boys - fuck me good - take me - take me hard groaning as you both try and go deeper - slipping in anbd out of my slippery holes
 
oh yeah take katie take it like the little slut we know you are i see your mouth is redundant so i take my hand from rubbin your clit and put my cum soaked fingers in your mouth... suck them clean
 
I slam into Katie's hot and tight little ass harder - Katie, tell us what a slut you are. How much you love being used and abused by cock
 
groaning as you each try to fuck me harder

god yes - fuck me - fuck me hard - harder harder - i want to feel my holes full of cream - licking bud's fingers and tasting all of our juices - my tongue licking each finger like a mini cock -
 
my dick hammers your inner wall as you moan out delerious wit pleasure your cunt feels so good keep fuckin me hard i wanna fill ur cunt up make you my cumslut
 
Azul, fuck her mouth! She needs another cock

*i keep pounding into Katie's ass, deep and hard. waiting to hear what she sounds like while a cock gets buried into her throat and she'll be completly filled up*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top