Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you'll have to try harder to make me cum

i slide out of your stretched wet cunt open your mouth wide
 
I fuck you sticky hole hard and fast, like a jackhamer. You finish Bender off just in time to have Buds cock shoved in your mouth. I dig my fingers into your hip with bruising force. I start to spank your arse every few thrusts, redening your arse nicely.
 
leaning over the back of the sofa now as bud thrusts his sex between my lips, muffie pounding my arse as I continue to stroke bender still hard length
 
leaning over the back of the sofa now as bud thrusts his sex between my lips, muffie pounding my arse as I continue to stroke bender still hard length

i take a fistful of your hair and ush my cock down your throat making you gag covering my length with spit
 
mmm - don't know how long this will stay up - had to remove a lot of photos recently ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

attachment.php
 
fucking great pic didnt think my cock could get any harder:)is it from now?

lovimg taking advantage of the dirty katie fucking her mouth mmmhhh
 
mmm - licking my lips as I cup my breasts, gently caressing my tender sensitive nipples watching you as you continue to pump my lips
 
Listening to you gag on Buds cock makes my own cock twitch. I grab your stiff sore nipples and use them, twisting and pulling them unmercifuly, stretching your arsehole to the limit, slamming my cock into your slut hole. Azul's geting his video in nice and close, filling the lense with my cock and my balls slapping your abused cunt.
 
oh yeah spit on my cock and wank it off while u lick my balls

my balls begin to tighten i shoot hot cum all over your face and mouth it keeps cumming shot after shot all over you a one man bukakke
 
moaning as muffie continues to invade me - buds throbbing sex so close to exploding I can almost taste the creaminess - watching as spurt after spurt explodes splashing my lips and mouth, my nose, my eye and dripping down on to my breast, muffies fingers spreading the cream as he continues to mauil my breasts
 
you take every drop of cum frm my dick and then suck me from hard to soft leaving me totally satisfied... mhhh your a star
 
loving the feeling of your spent sex - still twitching - tasting my juices mixed with yours as I finish sucking and licking you clean :cattail::cattail:
 
loving the feeling of your spent sex - still twitching - tasting my juices mixed with yours as I finish sucking and licking you clean :cattail::cattail:

god thats good! if you werent so sore id do it all again :devil:


look forward to next time you get horny n wet
 
duracell bunny hasnt a patch on me!!! what can i say im a sucker for a hot ass:rose:
 
(damned work)
Watching Bud explode all over your face like a fire hydrant makes me grunt with every forceful thrust. I reach under you for your sloppy cunt hole. I stuff 3 fingers in and feel no resistance, so I shove mx hole hand in, now feeling the walls tight against my hand.
 
*Eyes Katie up and down, smiling. I reach in my shorts and start rubbing my pussy directly* Hot little number you are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top