Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I step up to Katies mouth, my hard cock sliding in, now completly filling her.
 
Muffie beat me to it. lol.
Make her airtight, guys. Fill that slut full of cum. She needs it. *pulls out camera to see her reaction*
 
mmm - savouring the throbbing sex stretching my mouth as I continue to get ploughed hard - I've already cum so many times I've lost count - you guys just don't stop
 
You moan around my cock, cuming again. I shove my length down your throat as Azul takes his camera out to show his little slut later.
 
*thank god for vibrators and longlife batteries*;)

I can try to contibiue typing

the sensation of feeling you all pumping in and out is so hot - I know thayI will be filled with three - or more - loads of hot juice ...

oh god - another orgasm approacjoing
 
mmm - savouring the throbbing sex stretching my mouth as I continue to get ploughed hard - I've already cum so many times I've lost count - you guys just don't stop

not getting tired are you? my cock cant get enough of your yummy cunt we wont stop until your covered in sweat bruises and cum
 
*thank god for vibrators and longlife batteries*;)

I can try to contibiue typing

the sensation of feeling you all pumping in and out is so hot - I know thayI will be filled with three - or more - loads of hot juice ...

oh god - another orgasm approacjoing

*Imagines what she would do if the guys put her in a circle jerk.*
 
I'm wanting my Pet Em to come back so we can give Katie a break and work on her. I start fucking your mouth hard as you gently pull my balls, massaging them, making my cock harder as Azul takes photos.
 
mmm - squeezing and licking your heavy balls - sucking them one by one before sliding my tongue back up to the tip and then feeding you back in between my lips - stroking you as you thrust in and out
 
I slide my cock out, just to the tip...and i hold it there for a long while, just watching your mouth get fucked hard as everyone loves your holes...and then i start pounding my cock, eagerly and rapidly back into your ass
 
good slut service these cocks like a whore as i poundhard into you over and over my precum drippin inside you
 
moaning as another orgasm washes over me - oblivious now to what's happenin to me a the pleasure dulls my senses - only aware of the constant motion and the feeling of being fully connected with three men - al at the same time
 
loudly moaning as my balls are sucked by that gorgeous mouth, wanting Bender to lose his seed in you so I can stretch you even more.
 
licking and sucking you as you puill on my breasts, bud slapping my cheeks harder and harder as he thrusts deeper and deeper - benders sex trying to do the same at the same time - god i'm full
 
Oh god Katie *pounding in harder* I love when you demonstrate what a slut you are like this. It turns me on sooo much..
 
I start slamming in harder and faster, feeling Katies body almost completely limp as she gets lost in orgasms and cocks.

Guys...I"m right there...I want to cum on her face...Her ass is all yours...let me have that face.....
 
fuck me harder - fuck my pussy - fuck my arse - fuck my mouth - fill me with your cum - I want to feel you fucking me and cumming all obver me - your cream oozing out of all my holes - oh godd
 
that a good slut take them cocks good nd hard your pussy juice are all over my cock im gonna fuck your mouth very soon
 
I pound Katie's hot ass a few more times, and i feel my balls tighten, and then I quickly pull out, and shove my cock once into your mouth, and then pull out just in time for me to moan deeply and for my cum to shoot across your face...landing on your cheek and chin and all over your lips...
 
moaning as you all continue to use me - my body now just a toy for your pleasure - i feel bender sliding in and out and then fully out - watching as Az shoots more pics and video with bud now slipping fingers from each hand into my still open arse as he thrusts deeper into my pussy

I feel muffie pullout and bender slips his near exploding length into my sticky mouth before sliding fully out and spewing cream all over me - my fingers scooping a little as my tongue hunts for the rest - I wait for you to slide your still throbbing sex into my mouth so I can suck you dry
 
I pull out of her mouth and swaps places with Bender. I sink my slimey cock in her slightly open arse hole, feeling Buds cock slaming away through a now very thin cunt/arse wall.
 
sucking and playing with benders still hard sex as muffie slips in from behind - quickly stretching me wide open again as he builds up a fast rhythm, buds never dying cock pumping away at my now raw pussy - his fingers once again pulling and teasing my raw nipples
 
I groan loudly and thrust my hips out, pushing my still spasming cock into Katies mouth so she can suck the rest of my cum out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top