Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
moaning loudly as you tease and nibble my eager body, humping against your fingers as you slide them easily in and out of my warm sex, my juices dripping off your fingers as you pinch and squeeze my hard nipples

mmm - god that feels so good sweetie

mmm - watching BT stroking his now throbbing sex as he walks over - taking over from Missy on my nipples as she slides lower lower lower, her fingers opening my juicy sex as I feel her close
 
god i love you partially dressed like this katie...Im licking your juices off my fingers... and i need more.....Im mouthing your inner thighs,..still with my fingers in you..
 
Katie motions me over

I' a ball of fire when i walk over to Katie and kiss her sweet nipples. They tautness feels so good against me tender tongue.
 
We tag team you

As i close my mouth around your nipples and increase the pressure of my sucking, the combined sensations of mine and missy's motions cause Katie to cry out
 
Katie's biting her lip

I briefly stop kissing your nipples and rub my heated cock across them. The sensations of your hard nipples pressing against the underside of my cock feels so good.
 
with my hard cock pressing against your hot skin, i take your face in my hands and sample your sweet lips. You moan into my mouth as our tongues playfully dance.
 
You grab my cock with both hands, reveling in the feeling of my pre cum leaking onto your hand, running down your arms. You put a finger into your mouth, savoring the taste.
 
I snake a finger down your tight tummy and massage just above your cunt. Its still leaking from missy's former licking. I suprise you and slide a finger inside. Your warmth burns my fingers
 
moaning as you enter me - wanting more - a lot more

stroking your length, running my fingers up and down the shaft, smoothing my juices over your balls
 
as you tell me what you want...i withdraw my sticky fingers and move down your body. i slide the head of my cock into your waiting hole. Your back arches...wanting more. I slide the full length inside
 
Your pussy starts pulsing as i hold your legs in the air and begin kissing your feet.
 
i push in slowly, relishing ever nerve ending in my body as they explode with wanton pleasure. you begin pushing yourself down..urging me to go faster.
 
but still, i tease you..pulling out everything buf the head. I bend your legs over your chest, pause for a moment...
 
holding your legs in place, i fuck you at a rabbit's pace...my skin slapping noisily against yours. Pulling all the way out and thrustin all the way back in. Your pussy expelling huge amounts of juice
 
without pulling out, i turn you over onto your stomache and push in to the hilt.
 
Using juice from your pussy, i lube your ass and slide a finger to increase your pleasure
 
fuck me - fuck me - oh yeahhh baby fuck me - getting my arse all juicy - gonna cum in my arse - or my pussy - just don't come yet - keeping fucking me - oh goddd

my fingers slide between my legs and I ride my thumb and index finger as you slam into me
 
Grunting, i grab your shoulder and give you all 9inches of my thick length. my girth stretches you and i pound you with all I have insde me. I feel my orgasm rising quickly watching your beautiful bod
 
Good morning all

:D
attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top