Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
screaming into Ty's sex - the pleasure making me light headed as I continue to explode - orgasm after orgasm - deep - really deep shooting through me - wondering how long I can take it before blacking out
 
*When Katie screams into my pussy I cum as well, my tight ass clenching around mraf's cock, pulling ti deep and milking it for all I'm worth. I latch onto Katie's clit and pull at it.*[/QU

Choosing instead to not disturb the awesome sight bfore me, I gently stroke myself, greatly turned on by Ty riding Katie's face.
 
*I collapse on top of Katie, spent. My ass and asshole covered in xmrah's cum.*
 
screaming into Ty's sex - the pleasure making me light headed as I continue to explode - orgasm after orgasm - deep - really deep shooting through me - wondering how long I can take it before blacking out

*I slamfuck your ass harder, ready to keep fucking you until you black out...and then to continue on until it wakes you up again. Every thrust into your ass is to the hilt, slamming into you as much as i can and lettng out a gutteral groan*
 
TY shifts gently - hugging me tightly - X's cream running down onto my wet face, my tongue tasting a little as Bender contines to fuck me like a rag doll
 
Ohh goddd baby...I never want to stop fucking your ass. It's too hot...too tight-well..it was- but I never want to stop slamming into you
 
*I scoot down a little bit and start to tongue Katie's ass where bender is fucking it*
 
*I pull out of Katie's ass quickly, and slide my cock entirely and suddenly deep into Ty's mouth so she can taste all of Katie, and then I pull out of her mouth and pound right back into Katie's ass*
 
*I giggle as he jams his cock into my mouth and I keep licking unfazed. Katie's sweet little ass is a joy to lick*
 
moaning now - no speech - fucked - writhing against Ty as she enjoys me in between Benders insatiable sex
 
*grinning, I slide out of katie's ass again, grab a handful of Ty's hair and plunge my cock back into her mouth, thrusting in hard, immediately fucking her mouth and letting her get long and deep tastes of Katie's ass*
 
*I moan around his dick as he jams it into my mouth over and over. My tongue wraps around it and licks it clean.* Come on stud *I say between thrusts* Cum in her ass, I'll eat it all out.
 
*I pull my cock out of Ty's throat, and plunge it back deep and harder into Katie's ass. Still holding Ty's hair, I push her lips against Katie's ass so she can lick my cock as it slams in and out of Katie* I'm getting close sluts...I'm right there
 
gently stroking my sensitive breasts as I watch Bender losing control - his strong body fucking me like the slut i am - gripping his member with every thrust as TY continues to pleasure me
 
I watch as this scene gets better and better. I pull out my penis.

"Wanna taste Katie?"
 
*groaning hard* Ohh Babby! *I thrust in hard, slamming my cock all the way in before exploding deep inside of her, grabbign her ass hard and pulling it back against me as I fill her up and shoot my cum deep inside*
 
*Reaches between her body and Katies to rub the other girl's clit*
 
mmm - yes baby cream my arse - fill it - I want to feel you explode - deep inside me - then you can watch Ty clean me up - just continue to ....

gasp as X's throbbing length is pusjhed into my mouth - his strong hands holding me as he gently strokes - watching as Bender and Ty continue to drive me insane
 
*my rapid pumps turn into slower, longer thrusts as I keep filling up Katies ass..working every last bit of my cum out into her*
 
squeezing you tightly as you explode deep inside me - your sex sliding in and out as I milk you dry - Ty's tongue already lapping the dripping cream from my thighs
 
I lift Katies head closer to my body, making her lips touch the base of my penis. A few drops trikle down her throught.
 
*I pull Katies hips up so I can get to her little abused rosebud. My tongue quickyl begins to rim her ass cleaining up the cum before I start to spear it, forcing my tongue into her backside*
 
*groaning deep and hard, thrusting inside of katie, feeling my cum sliding along the bottom of my cock and just barely start to drip out*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top