Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grunting as X slides his thick sex in and out of my mouth, my legs raised and held open by Bender as I feel Ty's tongue licking me clean and


oh godd - slipping into my tight rosebud - moaning with pleasure as X strokes my hair "good cocksucker = good girl"
 
*I slide my cock out of Katie's ass finally...and jam it back into Ty's mouth* Lick me clean...taste my cum and Katie's ass on my cock before you eat my cum out of here ass
 
I cant believe we are alone..Im so selfish...I want you to myself. I must ravish you now before those blasted men arrive...what are you wearing today baby?
 
Melbourne fashion

Black skirt, tights, boots, black sweater ....


mmm...def melbourne...all that depressing black and so much god damn clothing...
Im going to take your sweater off for now and run my hands along your stomach and weaist as i do so...oh...your skins so warm but now your nipples are sensing the cold and standing on end....asking for my tongue
 
:D:D

mmm - the room is a bit chilly isn't it

and you realise I didn't wear a bra this morning ;)

you cheeky little minx! ;) You were waiting for me weren't you :D Your nipples rubbing against the material of your sweater...I reach down between your legs...no underwear under your tights...cheeky bitch..you are already damp :)
 
Im feeling quite urgent today...the idea of you had me turned on before I even arrived on your doorstep.... I kiss you deeply..such soft lips... and starting working a hole in the crotch of your tights with my fingers
 
mmm - you do seem in a hurry - I clench and unclench my thighs around your exploring fingers as we kiss - pulling you onto the sofa with me - enjoying you pressing against me as you make the hole larger, one finger, two fingers, three fingers, there goes another pair of tights :D
 
god damn...YOu can borrow mine later sweetie...now I have you writhing beneath me Im up on all fours on the couch over the top of you..leaning into kiss you deeply...my finger stroking your labia softly...sending little shock through you....My ass in the air...god damn it! I forgto to wear panties again!
 
... running my fingers over your warm skin, spreading my legs a little wider as you slip your fingers over me, caressing your beautiful breasts, hungry for your hardening nipples and needing your kisses - your desire filling me - arousing me - kissing and kissing
 
mmmm....my fingers are slipping around your cunt..my breasts are rubbing against yours...i can feel your hard nipples brush against mine. I grab handfuls of your warm hair as I kiss you...the room isnt cold anymore...my pussy is twitching..i can feel the blood flow increasing there..my lips swelling
 
Bt enters the room

I stand there taking in the action. I won't disturb the busy ladies right now, but I do pull my cock out and stroke it gently. Yumm...this looks promising.
 
hmmm..BT is is here. I look behind me and see him stroking his thick black cock...I know we look wonderful together like this. I am trailing down your body...kissing your nipples....licking and biting them..my finger is slipping into you warm wet cunt
 
moaning as you explore me, my sex eager for your attention as you rub my opening, mmmm - touch me baby - can you feel how much I want you need you kissing you deeply, tasting you , playing with you - wanting to eat you up
 
hmmm

Watching the action begin heating up, BT realizes why he comes here so often. My cock grows even more watching missy.s beautiful ass wave in the air... but I don't touch. not yet
 
IM working more fingers into you as I suck and lick your nipples...you are arching and groaning beneath me....your haor falling around you like a veil...you are so vaulnerable like this. I bite down hard on your right nipple and finally realeasing it run it between my teeth...I have 3 fingers working in and out of your sloppy cunt...I want to taste you
 
Its getting harder to hold back

mmmm, watching miss lather katie's tight body with attention make my mouth water. Hmm..they both look so tasty. Be patient BT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top