Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pull my cock out to allow Katie to suck it a bit. The thought of having my cum splattered over both of their faces is a compelling thought until I feel both sets of lips running along my shaft.
 
running our hands over each other and along Az's strong thighs - sliding his hard lenggth in and out of each others' mouths, the spittle coated length slipping easily between our lips as we share his cum filled balls - licking and sucking him together
 
I can feel the cum bubbling inside as they double team me. I look down at Katie before she winks at me before she cups her breasts up showing me where she wants me to cum. Missy seems to be following suit. I then feel Katie taking me fully into her mouth while Missy starts licking around.
 
observing the double team going on here, knowing that AZ is not only going to blow his load, but his mind also.....
 
stroking you into each of our mouths as Missy and I manage to kiss each other - the look of lust on all our faces as we share our appetites for each other, I pull and squeeze Missys nipple as she does the same to mine as we continue to swallow the now throbbing length

mmm Missy Az is going to cum all over us - god you are soooo wet you little slut

We continue kissing, teasing, stroking and sharing Az's sex
 
feeling myself explode over both of them as they aim towards their breasts, i fall back as they clean each other off
 
mmm - yess - yess - cupping Az as I feel his orgasm rise through his throbbing shaft - our tongues touching as the first jet splashes across Missys neck and then jet after jet explodes onto our shoulders and breasts

I suck hungrily on Az - milking him dry as Missys tongue licks the cream from my skin
 
wow just popped on slave and reading this might make me do something naughty hehehe hope all is well you sexy lady:);)
 
you girls catch your breath and get cleaned up and let me know when you're ready. love what you do already.....
 
Thought I'd join in

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind ;)
 
mmm - I'm sure Missy won't let any of that go to waste :devil::devil:

Let me clean you up ;)

mmm - yummy too - I'll have you hard again in no time ;)
 
My, my katie. you're looking lovely as ever....:kiss:
who's your friend. I don't think we've been properly introduced?
 
howdy, nice to meet.. no, please don't get up. you're fine.... meet you...
Katie, i recognize that look in your eyes. just what do you have up your sleeve (not that you are wearing anything at the moment)
 
Hi Sexy Katie... Hi Missy... Hi Marc... Hi Photoguy....

I guess I missed the party... next time I'm logging on earlier!! :kiss::cattail:
 
hey sparkle,
yeah, i'm guessing katie and missy took a powder break.
Me, i'm just lurking at the moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top