Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*biting tightly against the side of your neck and curling my fingers inside of your pants, feeling the waistband of your pants scraping my wrist gently as the edges of my fingers tease along your clit. Flicking it quickly and slowly moving it back and forth. My other hand sliding up your body, under your shirt and cupping your breast*
 
mmm - yes - touch me - feel me - yess - right there - mmmm - yess - mmmm

*closing my hand tightly on your breast, pinching your nipple hard in my palm as a curl my other hand against your pussy. feeling your wetness against my hand already and i press my fingers against your clit hard, lifting you onto your toes*
 
straining against you as you impale my wetness with your fingers - my body falling against you as you move in and out
 
*grinding my hips forward, my cock rubbing against your ass cheek as i push you back against me tighter by just the fingers in you pussy. driving them as deep into you as i can. i close my finger and thumb on your nipple and pinch it hard, pulling it away from your body*
 
mmm - yess - ohhhh - god they love being played with, I moan into your chest - grinding against your playful fingers, my sex all juicy for you now
 
*i start backing you up slowly as I continuously grind my fingers up inside of your hot pussy, grinding my palm hard against your clit, still pulling and tugging and pinching and twisting your nipple as my teeth dig into your neck. We finally come to your bed and I firmly push you down onto your back, watching you bounce gently when you fall*
 
*I drop down to my knees, quickly pulling your pants off and grinning at the site of you not wearing underwear. I push your legs wide apart, opening your pussy up for me and I give it a loooong hard lick, from the very bottom, allll the way to the top, making sure to press my tongue in extra hard when I move over your clit. Then i close my lips around your clit and start sucking tightly on it as i relentlessly swirl my tongue all around it*
 
sliding further up the bed as you spread my legs wider - you tongue delving into my wetness - my fingers caressing your hair
 
*i close my lips tight around your clit, sucking on it tight and firmly, tugging as much of it into my mouth as I can, and i quickly dart my tongue all around it, licking it up and down and moving it in swirls in every direction. Then I pull my tongue back from your clit and I bring my teeth together, still sucking on it hard, and I bite into the edge of your clit tightly, lightly scraping my teeth from side to side. then i start to rapidly flick the very tip of your clit with my tongue*
 
*i bring my hand up and push two fingers up deep into your pussy, driving them straight in to the knuckle as i relentlessly assault your clit*
 
Well I don't about you 2 but I sure am enjoying this! I hope you don't mind me interrupting like this but it's just too hot to continue as a voyeur only!
 
You feeling a little horny today? i missed the action over tha last few days youve been busy
 
mmmh good,*pulls down fly and reachs inside* why don't you feel this and tell me if it makes you feel horny
 
oh that feels good and i think semi hardness has been consigned to the past its starting to throb as i slide my hands inside your blouse carressing your hard nipples
 
Oh that feels good your eager mouth wrapped tight around my shaft. I run my hand through your hair as you moan onto my cock you really are yummy.

you reckon you can take it all down?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top