Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle - you can sit with me...I just happened in and got turned on watching them...stroking my cock with anticipation...
 
pacing back and forth impatiently my cock throbbing where is the sexy aussy mummy??:devil:
 
*Climbs into bed butt naked on her hands and knees, tight little ass up in the air*
 
*I reach down and pet your pussy, feeling your wetness* MMm, horny already baby? *I rub my fingers up and down your slit*
 
*I smirk and kiss your nipples, tugging on them as I move the wand around your pussy, before letting it rest on your clit. I pulse it on and off atop you.* Flattery will get you fucked sweetie.
 
resting my toy against your wetness - my fingers vibrating with the wand against your slippery bud - god you make me so horny sweetie

are you ready to feel my tongue, I so want to pleasure you :heart:
 
Not yet baby, I've got an idea. *I toss my wand aside and quickly scissor with Katie. I press our pussies together with the head of her wand traped between us. I lock my legs around her and hold us tightly together as I turn the vibrator up to high.*
 
Not happy about yesterday :mad:

I am so sorry sexy T (Tyyrlym) Lit just crashed saying database problems - I couldn't get back in

mmm - so wet too :mad:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
*Sneaks up behind Katie, pressing my lips to the back of your neck, kissing and sucking on it tightly as my hands slide around your stomach, pulling you tightly to me and then sliding one hand down your body, and into your pants, letting my hands just barely graze against your pussy*

I'm sorry to hear about last night, but I'm glad you're so wet right now baby...
 
:D:D

I was referring to yesterday being sooooo wet :cattail:

However if you continue doing what you are doing to me now you will probably get me wet all over again :devil::devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top