How big are you?

My weight also fluctuates 30 pounds from Summer to Winter. So yes, the fat deposit around the base of the cock gets bigger. And decreases overall length.
 
My weight also fluctuates 30 pounds from Summer to Winter. So yes, the fat deposit around the base of the cock gets bigger. And decreases overall length.

where did the baby pic go? I will miss him... (never mind my computer is just slow)
 
Lacking both an erection and a ruler at the moment, I can't tell for sure. I think I measured it at 6 inches a number of years ago.

Hopefully it hasn't shrunk!
 
6" both in length and around.

Funny, I had thought for the longest time I was small. Turns out it really isn't the most important thing, heheehehe

:rose:
 
I'm only about 6.5ish long, but the girl I was with last said that I'm pretty thick. (I wouldn't have mentioned it, but she's seen her fair share of cocks, so I trust her, lol)
 
5.5" long x 6.5" circumference depending how horny i am. Those measurements were taken while i was nervous and struggling to maintain concentration. Yea I'm thicker than I am long. It's worked out so far.
 
I'm 7-7.5" and the biggest I saw was a very thick 9". It was scary big.

I believe I said, "Fucking hell, that is a goddamn weapon!"
 
Eight and thick

When I was in my 20's and 30's I had a 27" waist, weighed 130 lbs and wore skin tight jeans. Dating was easy. Now I'm up to a 34" waist.
 
Last edited:
7", and reasonable in girth.

Seems to do the job I suppose!
 
Not without issues

Currently 7 3/4 inches when hard and five to six inches when soft, depending on various factors. Not too many years ago I had no problem getting it to 8 inches. And if guys think it is great to be this long, let me tell you there are drawbacks.

I have to be very careful not to thrust too hard and hit the cervix. Sometimes a women changes inside and is able to take it all, but I never know when that is. If a man and a woman like the hard thrusting and the contact between both groins, then being long is not an asset.
 
Last edited:
problem?

"Another problem is the head of my penis sometimes will peek out from the leg of my shorts, regular gym shorts. (I rarely when undershorts when wearing gym shorts.) This happens about once a month. So far nobody has said anything about it. Other than some family members, I have no idea how many have noticed it."

That sounds like the sort of problem a lot of us would like!
 
"Another problem is the head of my penis sometimes will peek out from the leg of my shorts, regular gym shorts. (I rarely when undershorts when wearing gym shorts.) This happens about once a month. So far nobody has said anything about it. Other than some family members, I have no idea how many have noticed it."

That sounds like the sort of problem a lot of us would like!

Nah, as small as I am, they still get in the way sometimes. The other night, i jumped over a couch funny and had to immediately readjust. I prefer mine to be utilitarian: available only when needed.
 
I'm one of those guys that looks very average when flaccid but looks above average hard.

When hard, I can range anywhere from 7 to 8+ long. I'm also 6+ around.

A college GF one time remarked that I was harder and bigger than usual and that she just to measure it. According to her, it was 8.5 inches.

I never really knew I was above average until I posted photos on LIT. Having played sports and been in lockerrooms, I thought 90% of the guys looked about the same and just figured they all grew like I did when hard.

I guess a visual aid might be in order.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Octavian, I am a nudist, mainly for comfort. I only care to expose myself for those interested, such as at a nude beach. The problem is if my penis is unintentionally exposed to somebody that would be offended. Hopefully, anybody would see it is unintentional and not flagrant, and therefore not make an issue of it. No need to cause unnecessary problems for myself, but at the same time I want the freedom to wear comfortable clothing.
 
Back
Top