How big are you?

I'm with Sassy!!!

my bf is about 6-7 inches in length. I think it kind of depends on the day, because somedays he seems longer then another day. He is also about 5 3/4 inches to 6 1/4 inches around. And I did not even measure him at the thickest part of his shaft. :) That is just his average thickness. He is very thick at the base, closer to 7 inches. My clit loves it when I am on top----or he is on top and buried deep inside me! ;)

Some will say that longer is better---no WAY! I have had one or two guys that were a bit longer then my bf. They also did not have the girth he did. These guys were not very good at using there cock as a tool to make a girl cum. My man really knows how to work it to make me cum, and I effin love it! Give me a nice thick cock any day, that can rub my clit and my gspot and I am set.
 
My Ding Dong

I dont bat for the home team Pitch or catchg but here is a observation, in and outside of prision.

It aint true what they say, Hell i had to shower with one of my people (white) no shit that mother fucker could throw that sun of bitch over his shoulder LOL MY cock is 91/2 hard and i got some thick ass girth, but goddam his flacid dwarfed mine, I was LIke what the fuck do you feed that thing HAHAHHAHA HE said LITTLE BLACK BOYS HAHAHHAAHAHA
 
I'm 6.5-7" long and about 5.5" around. I figure I'm a bit above average length and quite above in girth.
 
Have always been told I am bigger than average

My wife thinks my cock is the biggest she has ever had. We have only mannaged anal once, and it took some time to make it work. She had an orgasm almost immidiatly after I burried it to the hilt. I have never had a woman say that I was small or inadequate. I have measured mine and I measure about 8" and have some pretty good girth.


http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=937818&d=1245462635
 
I'm about 6.5 inches according to my calculations, which I've always thought was at the upper end of normal. Offline, I've never gotten any complaints. Some compliments, not only due to my "perfect" size and shape, but also due to nice, soft skin. Online, the camera must give a few inches, because most are impressed.
 
7-7.5 inches in length, curved, but I've never measured the girth...any volunteers? :D
 
7.5 with a slight downward curve and justthinner than a half dollar. Always shaved or neatly trimmed.
 
this may or may not be true, but i've seen it on several websites:

Largest medically verified penis: The largest erect member in medical literature would be the 14-inch organ mentioned by Dr. David Reuben in his book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (1969). Reuben didn't divulge any source for this figure, and there was no independent verification, so you may question his accuracy. The largest medically verified penis on record is 13.5 inches long and 6.25 inches around, documented in the early twentieth century by Dr. Robert L. Dickinson. Other sources (Alfred Kinsey, Masters and Johnson, etc.) mention specimens ranging from 9.5 to 12 inches.

The largest penis in the animal kingdom is that of the the cetaceans, which include dolphins and whales. In large Rorqual whales the penis can be 10 ft. long with a diameter of up to 1 ft. The whale penis, at its base, consists of two arms attached to the pelvic bones, the arms fuse into the rope-like organ. Humbling, indeed.



http://www.smthop.com/article.aspx?newsnum=695
 
Back
Top