How clueless were you?

I wouldn't say exactly clueless, but I have a little mental display case of instances where, for one (usually dumb) reason or another, I did not respond to very clear signals.

Sometimes it wasn't about a clear invitation to sex, but to companionship.

No sense in regretting what one can't change. But man, that one girl in the pickup truck in Arizona...
Or was it a flatbed Ford in Winslow?
 
I found out two days after leaving a party early that it turned into a big orgy, and that the guy i had a huge crush on was there. I only left because i had to work the next day. But if i had know i would have called in sick.
Would that have been your first orgy? How old were you?
 
Some orgies are organized and some are spontaneous. Would that make a difference?
Do you have a partner who would participate?
It would have to be spontanious otherwise i would probably chicken out. And no no partner right now
 
It's a girl, my lord, in a flatbed Ford
slowin’ down to take a look at me...!
It was very much like that in real life! She passed me while I was running down a country road. In a couple minutes, here she comes, back the other way ... indeed slowing down ... rolling her window down ... very much my type, gorgeous.

"It's pretty hot out today," she said. "Need a ride anywhere?"

Biggest Dumbass on the Planet thinks briefly, then replies: "Naw. I need to get my miles in."

She looked baffled, but smiled, turned around and drove off.

Her dust cloud was still in the air when I realized what I'd done. Then I pulled an Anakin Skywalker and literally shouted, "Noooooo!" into the hot desert air.
 
I've been clueless more times than I could count, and I'm sure many more times again that I didn't realize even later. Mostly about other guys who wanted my ass (lots of older men, when I was younger), but girls and women, too. And there I mean both ways— missing signals that someone was interested, but also making assumptions that someone was interested when really, they were just being friendly. And the embarrassment related to the latter assumption tends to reinforce the first one, i.e., that “she(he) couldn't possibly be interested in me... ”
As an empath I default to meeting people at the energy level they bring to an interaction. But if I didn't know you were flirting, then I didn't know that I was flirting back. That has made things awkward with a fair few people I would have gladly been friends with...
 
I wasn't always clueless but just sort of not confident enough to make the move. Sadly I've had girls alone IN BED and not crossed a line because I wasn't sure. Had a bad spell of lack of confidence.

A girl I knew draped her hand across my hard at the time cock under the suit I was wearing while we were talking at a bar. She gave me quite a look. I was so drunk I went home. (Probably a good idea as I might not have been in the right state for consent let alone to perform.)

She was also in my bed once and we were giving "friendly" massages but she had a boyfriend at the time so I was unsure. Imagine I was atop her, she face down, my hard cock between her cheeks (but we both had bottoms on).

That's to say nothing of all the countless women who flirted with me quite obviously. But that's life. I also have had many many women so I can't complain! Just some blind spots when I was quite young as a man.
 
I have worse.

I would have been about eighteen at the time. Barely past what the Americans would call second base.

My sister, nine years older than me brought a friend round to apparently show me the ropes. She was gorgeous and sexy in a scary way. So scary I went to bed (alone) early and when there was a knock on the door I pretended to be asleep. What an idiot.

In the words of the song:
I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger

These kinds of things are frustrating in retrospect. But I also think it's not 100% your fault. If that's what they wanted to do they shouldn't have been coy. In different cultures women can be more forward about this stuff.
 
She was gorgeous and sexy in a scary way.
@YourSecretDesires drew my eye back to this line.

There's not knowing someone is into you, and there's not knowing what to do with them when they are, and this sounds like the latter. You have to give yourself a pass on those.

Practically the second woman I met at college was 'gorgeous and sexy in a scary way' and when she decided I was worth having I knew she was too rich for my blood, so I put off her advances. I don't regret doing that. What I do regret is when she made her final overture much later, it was something I didn't want to do, and I should have made a counter-proposal and instead I left it there. The "no, but" scenario.
 
@YourSecretDesires drew my eye back to this line.

There's not knowing someone is into you, and there's not knowing what to do with them when they are, and this sounds like the latter. You have to give yourself a pass on those.

Practically the second woman I met at college was 'gorgeous and sexy in a scary way' and when she decided I was worth having I knew she was too rich for my blood, so I put off her advances. I don't regret doing that. What I do regret is when she made her final overture much later, it was something I didn't want to do, and I should have made a counter-proposal and instead I left it there. The "no, but" scenario.

Honestly if you were not feeling it in the moment you have to trust your judgment then. It's easy to look back and wonder. But sometimes there's that uncomfortable feeling where we just want out of a situation.
 
@YourSecretDesires drew my eye back to this line.

There's not knowing someone is into you, and there's not knowing what to do with them when they are, and this sounds like the latter. You have to give yourself a pass on those.

Practically the second woman I met at college was 'gorgeous and sexy in a scary way' and when she decided I was worth having I knew she was too rich for my blood, so I put off her advances. I don't regret doing that. What I do regret is when she made her final overture much later, it was something I didn't want to do, and I should have made a counter-proposal and instead I left it there. The "no, but" scenario.
It does go both ways. On a second date, a woman invited me to her home, got me on her couch with her, took out my dick and started sucking me. Surprised at how fast things were moving, I asked her "What does this mean for us?" I thought we should get a few things straight between us, other than my cock. She answered "It means I want to suck your cock. Don't over-think it." So I let her proceed. Despite my warning, she 'made' me cum in her mouth. After, I kissed her - with tongue - and told her how great that had felt. She called me a gay pervert for tasting my own cum. Things went downhill from then on.
 
My mid 50s husband had
a social block at a freinds place 1 months ago , 2 lady’s spent all evening with him , he thought they were a couple . The next day
he found out they wanted him , separately if possible but had agreed they would share him .
He would do anything behind my back but I think he’s still kicking him selve for being so thick
 
Back
Top