schism666
cold and ugly
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2009
- Posts
- 13,775
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think the Biden government corruption is far-reaching and involves other high-ranking government officials that will eventually expose a massive CCP infiltration and intelligence operation in our government, media, and academia. I think it's bigger than Joe Biden.I think there's a high likelyhood that this is just a play for some kind of deal in Luft's legal troubles rather than any actual threat to spill the beans on Biden Inc.
you're a deep state histrionic lunatic.I think the Biden government corruption is far-reaching and involves other high-ranking government officials that will eventually expose a massive CCP infiltration and intelligence operation in our government, media, and academia. I think it's bigger than Joe Biden.
Of course you do....because you're delusionalI think the Biden government corruption is far-reaching and involves other high-ranking government officials that will eventually expose a massive CCP infiltration and intelligence operation in our government, media, and academia. I think it's bigger than Joe Biden.
You've been listening to MTG again, I can tell.I think the Biden government corruption is far-reaching and involves other high-ranking government officials that will eventually expose a massive CCP infiltration and intelligence operation in our government, media, and academia. I think it's bigger than Joe Biden.