How often do you get laid?

Re: WHY?

TN_Vixen said:
why should the "whispering woman" be listened to? Alina has every right to post anything she wants. Jeeze.

Alina, don't apologize for voicing your opinions. Everyone has a right to post whatever they want here.


I simply made a suggestion TN_Vixen...it can be ignored or paid attention to.Either way...I did not speak ugly to anyone.so calm down please.



CH
 
Ah Gilly, so typical

The early days of lust, jumping each others bones as often as possible.

The relationship ripens, the children are born, the day to day activities take up your time, sex diminishes.

The relationship matures, sex takes a back seat.

The relationship grows old, sex dies!
 
Re: 2-3 times a week usually, more lately,

willywanker said:


I included Star's comments because it reminded me of a joke.


Whew....for a minute there, Willy, I thought it was me that reminded you of a joke and not my comments. I was getting worried. I didn't think my sex life was THAT bad.....
 
Miles

Was bragging.

Alina must be newlywedded.

I am here...that explains a lot.
 
Me too

I'm in the same boat with Thumper.

My very presence here should tell you that I am NOT getting laid. :)
 
Re: Ah Gilly, so typical

plasticman33 said:
The early days of lust, jumping each others bones as often as possible.

The relationship ripens, the children are born, the day to day activities take up your time, sex diminishes.

The relationship matures, sex takes a back seat.

The relationship grows old, sex dies!


GAH! I certainly hope not! Been 4 years, and other then 2 of those in the middle, sex has been great!

I don't want it to diminish, I want it to FLOURISH!
 
The "Lust" boat!

Wanna make some waves?

I wanna take a cruise on the SS Little Sister;)
 
You are incorrigible.

But, since you asked so nicely....I mean, it would be just plain wrong of me to turn a man down when he sings my song like that. :)

Cum aboard. ;)
 
Attennnnnnn-HUT!

Wabbit on deck!

*standing at attention too*

*thinking maybe I should hijack April's thread*
Nice boobies there! And I don't mean seabirds either!

Hey Pacific maybe we can sail on you....er your waves....nice rythmic motion...up...then down..then up again...
 
Hey! No hijacking! Start yer own thread, you cwazy wabbit!

I have something for you, Thumper. Shall I email it? Or bring it over? ;)
 
Delivery!!!!

Bring it over....I am a very good tipper.;)

You can e-mail it too...

I could start my own thread but hijacking yours is more fun...;)
 
Oooo! Whatcha gonna tip me with? ;) And you can hijack anything you want of mine! :eek:



(I already emailed it.)
 
Hmhh depdnds how often i see my gf. We normaly only see each other on the weeknds since we are about 45 min apart, different schools you know. It would be 4 or 5 times a week when we see each other on the weeknds at lest on average. Sometimes more but rarely less. If we see each other during the week too then 7 or 8 times a week. Depends if we get some morning sex in before one of has to leave to go back to school.
 
about 1/10 th of what i need and about 1/25 th of what i want.:p
 
Chuckus, I'd keep you busy ;)

You'd never need to worry about how much sex your getting ever again :)
 
Nicole said:
Chuckus, I'd keep you busy ;)

You'd never need to worry about how much sex your getting ever again :)

Oh I am sure of that and I wouldn't stop ya!!!!

I get plenty o sex but sometimes it just is never enough, insatiable? Or am I just a sex craved lunatic?

I do get plenty of good lovin. :p
 
lickerish said:


Once every 3 to six months.. depends if I'm down for a casual fling or not. Usually not. :rolleyes:

*reaches over and taps Lickerish's shoulder* You up for a casual fling? :confused:

*stands there with a silly smirk on his face*
 
Not nearly enough.

It's been about a year for me since my last sexual liason. Yeah..I know. But, surprisingly, though I claim I'm a Libertine, I'm pretty monogamous in my sexual appetites. I like to be in some sort of a relationship, even if it's merely a friendly one, before I do anything.

Though I also have to vote for phone sex. Extreme yumminess. :)
 
Back
Top