How often do you get laid?

Maybe twice a month, unless my wife is editing a story for me. Then ... .

Since she is also taking a course at the local college, I some times have to wait till after exams.
 
if "getting laid" involves a man and a woman, well folks, i'm the impoverished one here

but...if we're talking about person to person sex, regardless of gender, then once or twice a week is usual these days

and these are very good days indeed!
 
Looks like I missed out on something here.

TN_Vixen
Lickerish
SS
Starfish
Blondebeauty


Damn that's too many Hooters for me to miss out on.

I have a question..................HMMMM?????? lol


kgboot
 
We arent newlyweds.....together nine years.....married five.

Thanks for all the great replys...I see I am not totally alone.
 
Re: Ah Gilly, so typical

plasticman33 said:
The early days of lust, jumping each others bones as often as possible.

The relationship ripens, the children are born, the day to day activities take up your time, sex diminishes.

The relationship matures, sex takes a back seat.

The relationship grows old, sex dies!

ACk! That is sooooooo unmotivating!! Maybe I'll stay single and adopt! :) :p :)
 
I'm sorry Sweetlola!

That was posted with tongue firmly planted in cheek!

Hey I posted earlier, once a month if I'm lucky, heck now it's been three times already this week. I guess that'll carry me through to the end of the year!:) :)
 
Re: I'm sorry Sweetlola!

plasticman33 said:
That was posted with tongue firmly planted in cheek!

Hey I posted earlier, once a month if I'm lucky, heck now it's been three times already this week. I guess that'll carry me through to the end of the year!:) :)

Let's hope not for ALL our sakes! No sex = 1 grouchy man from what I've learned! 3 times in one week... you must've been a good boy. ;)
 
plasticman33 said:
I'm always a good boy, just luckier at times!:) :) :)

Nothing wrong with a little luck if it gets you some lovin'. ;) Now, if I could just get a little luck my way... :eek: :rolleyes:
 
Sweetlola said:


Nothing wrong with a little luck if it gets you some lovin'. ;) Now, if I could just get a little luck my way... :eek: :rolleyes:

I've got a four leafed clover and a rabbits foot, want to borrow them!;) ;) ;)
 
plasticman33 said:


I've got a four leafed clover and a rabbits foot, want to borrow them!;) ;) ;)

My parents told me I was Scot-Irish! Am I not supposed to be NATURALLY lucky?? Hmph... I'm going to have to have a talk with them.

Yes, I may need to borrow them... but not if it leaves you with no lovin' for the rest of the year!
 
Pokerman said:


how am i supposed to get your way if you wont send me directions? ;)

*holding up a map, pointing* See that pretty red arrow that reads "LOLA IS HERE"? :p
 
Sweetlola said:


My parents told me I was Scot-Irish! Am I not supposed to be NATURALLY lucky?? Hmph... I'm going to have to have a talk with them.

Yes, I may need to borrow them... but not if it leaves you with no lovin' for the rest of the year!

Scotch/Irish? Hey so am I! Yeah, it gets awfully cold here in December, I'd better hang on to them, but I'll share if you want!:p :p :p
 
plasticman33 said:


Scotch/Irish? Hey so am I! Yeah, it gets awfully cold here in December, I'd better hang on to them, but I'll share if you want!:p :p :p

Yes sir. I like to share. Sharing is good. :)
 
Back
Top