How often do you get laid?

getting laid

Well, cyberly, every night (I'm a monogamous cyberer!), but in RL, probably only once a month (my man lives 1000 miles away).
 
As often as possible for a single person, which usually results in 2-3 times a week (wish it was more). If I go without it for a week or two, I start to get stir-crazy...
 
lilminx said:
As often as possible for a single person, which usually results in 2-3 times a week (wish it was more). If I go without it for a week or two, I start to get stir-crazy...

Some guy's just have all the luck!! ;)
 
cymbidia said:
By "get laid" do youmean actual penile insertion or are you a little looser in your interpretation? Like, for instance, is outcourse (and that would include titty fucking, i believe) part of what you mean by "get laid", too?

What about phone sex when it's really really hot?
How about phone sex when you fake it but you *know* he's not faking at all?
Part of the pantheon of "get laid" gods or not?

What about sexual activities that aren't actually considered an actual example of mainstream "get laid" stuff but are very very sexual to those participating, like nipple piercings for, well, me and/or mutual masturbation (no, i'm not talking not phone sex again) and/or a good hot round of ass fucking?

Could you specify, please, what you mean by "get laid"?
I'm a little confused.


Ill help you out here Cym, in case you haven't figured it out yet.

Alina meant sex. Good, old fashioned hip-slapping, bodyheating till you drench the sheets fucking. You know. PENIS INSERTION INTO THE VAGINA. Got it?

And to answer your question Alina, as often as I please.
:D :p ;)

Sheesh, some people cant understand normal thinking.
 
ok here's the deal

You people stop braggin about how much sex you are getting......i ain't getting any, and use of the right hand doesn't count lol, however anyone of you ladies who are also not getting enough, write me and lets meet we could help each other out
lol
:p
 
Back
Top