how's things in your World

Good Morning Fran hope all is well with you and hope you have a great easter sweetie... :kiss: :p :kiss: :rose: :devil:
 
Mign said:
Good Morning Fran hope all is well with you and hope you have a great easter sweetie... :kiss: :p :kiss: :rose: :devil:
iam well, thank you mign :kiss: still busy with kids and with easter aproaching
then iam preparing extra meals & stuff for visitors that are dropping in ;)
a very happy easter to you as well :kiss: you seem to be really nice wish i had more time to talk to you ;) :kiss:
 
Dunchad said:
It is always a pleasure when you get a few minutes to reply. I just wish it was more frequently as I am sure you do as well. Take care of yourself and try to get to some time to yourself....

If nothing else the next your in the shower think of a big bear like man washing your entire sexy body and paying special attention to all your best parts! :devil:
mmmmm you let me know when your coming and i make sure i will have some xtra time to to shower with you :p :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
just Fran said:
wow you wanted to make sure & came twice :D ---hi :kiss:

You know I will be here as long as you keep returning. And hope you have a wonderful Easter filled with family, friends and fun.
 
just Fran said:
iam well, thank you mign :kiss: still busy with kids and with easter aproaching
then iam preparing extra meals & stuff for visitors that are dropping in ;)
a very happy easter to you as well :kiss: you seem to be really nice wish i had more time to talk to you ;) :kiss:


Glad to hear you are hun, :kiss: aww yes easter is a busy time with the kids but also very fun too....

thank hun same to you, aww thank you, you are very nice and sweet too, and I am sure we will find tiem to chat more when we can... ;) :kiss:
 
Thought I drop in to see how your doing Fran its been ages since you posted~hope your ok ~Hugs & :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: s
 
Hi Fran :kiss: -Iam still subscribed to your thread ;)
just wondering if I should unsubscribe or if your coming back?
Hope your doing ok otherwise!~ :rose:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Hi Fran :kiss: -Iam still subscribed to your thread ;)
just wondering if I should unsubscribe or if your coming back?
Hope your doing ok otherwise!~ :rose:
oh, iam sorry havent checked my thread for ages p j- very seldom get on here now as i do almost everything from my cell phone :)
well its up to you if you want to stay subscribed i try and check in more often but i cant promise-thanks and have a wonderfull wknd :kiss: :kiss:
 
just Fran said:
oh, iam sorry havent checked my thread for ages p j- very seldom get on here now as i do almost everything from my cell phone :)
well its up to you if you want to stay subscribed i try and check in more often but i cant promise-thanks and have a wonderfull wknd :kiss: :kiss:
Oh I see ;) well thank you Fran :kiss: :kiss:
I guess I will take my chances & hope that you cum & post more often :)
Have a wonderful Wknd beautiful :rose: :kiss:
 
omg its been another few weeks since i was here last :eek: sorry about that people-but thank you mign :kiss: -p j :kiss: -snoozebutton :kiss: & bow tie :kiss:
 
just Fran said:
omg its been another few weeks since i was here last :eek: sorry about that people-but thank you mign :kiss: -p j :kiss: -snoozebutton :kiss: & bow tie :kiss:
Careful I might just not let you go with next kiss. :) Hope all ais well and that you had a wonderful weekend.
 
Snoozebutton2 said:
Careful I might just not let you go with next kiss. :) Hope all ais well and that you had a wonderful weekend.
thank you kind sir :kiss: yes iam well, but my kids as well as usually 3 or 4 extras during the week keep me busy ;)
thanksgiving here today, so its another busy day coming up ;)
 
Back
Top