Lance Hardrock
Your Cunning Linguist
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2001
- Posts
- 16,502
Happy
Birthday
Fran
miss you around Lit.




Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.




thank you everybody -lance-pumpkin-mign and snoozemiss you around Lit.
Happy
Birthday
Fran![]()


thank you everybody -lance-pumpkin-mign and snooze
for the lovely b day wishes mwuahhhhhh-seen them before just never had time to post on here- sorry
hope your all doing well and yes iam doing just great![]()






thank you everybody -lance-pumpkin-mign and snooze
for the lovely b day wishes mwuahhhhhh-seen them before just never had time to post on here- sorry
hope your all doing well and yes iam doing just great![]()

thank you mr. snoozeWell I'm off to vermont today to see sister for a week. I am glad to see you back. You know you are missed when gone.![]()
i hope your having a wonderful timethank you mr. snoozei hope your having a wonderful time
![]()








Hi {{{{Fran Sweetie Pie}}}
this my offical thank you
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4d7ee717c37d0438c025
oh I forgot to send u this![]()




oh, you mean it made a differnceWhy yes I did and have to say was great seeing you again when returned.![]()
mhhhhhh thank you pumpkingHi {{{{Fran Sweetie Pie}}}
this my offical thank you
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4d7ee717c37d0438c025
oh I forgot to send u this![]()



mhhhh hi lanceHope you don't mind if I watch it too, Ling.![]()
are you coming with ling?
mhhhh hi lanceare you coming with ling?
![]()




oh, you mean it made a differnceiam glad your holiday was good
![]()
well ling came outI would love to cum with both of you, Fran.![]()

hey its not hot here- well maybe we areWell returned to Carolina scorching heat. So yes seeing your kind sweet words was a pleasure.
- hi 


hey its not hot here- well maybe we are- hi
![]()
Just came to bump your Bum &s you & fondle your BOOBS
~
U
oh sorry, I didnt know you where waiting for an answerSo when can I go visit and find a cool swimming hole. lol
mhhhhhhh,thanks for the bump & stuff pumpkinJust came to bump your Bum &s you & fondle your BOOBS
~
U


just came to say happy thanksgiving to all of youJust lays back and awaits her return. Of course perving a bit too. lol

Yup you did Sweetie Piemhhhhhhh,thanks for the bump & stuff pumpkin
sorry I didnt answer this one,but I answered all your pms didnt I ?![]()


