how's things in your World

Glad to hear.....hope you are enjoying your summer.....looks like you might get some nice weather this week:)

iam, thanks:kiss: the kids are on holidays so they sleep in, so i have a chance to squeeze in here to post;):)
 
=just Fran;31694884]oh is that so;) i thought i woke you up when i posted on here:)
well you have a wonderful day :

Good enjoy your time will leave you some :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:and :rose::rose::rose::rose:until next time
 
=just Fran;31694884]oh is that so;) i thought i woke you up when i posted on here:)
well you have a wonderful day :

Good enjoy your time will leave you some :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:and :rose::rose::rose::rose:until next time
thank you bowtie xo xo xo have funtastic friday muahhhhhhhh
 
Good Morning {{{Fran}}}}:kiss::rose::kiss:
hope you had a good Wknd inspite of all the Rain we had ;):)
 
It's a bright, sun filled morning on a day that I have been dreading for weeks now. Let's hope that today goes well and I get the news that I really am hoping for. Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!
 
Hope you are going to have a good week.....I will be making a trip to K town I will wave as I go by:kiss::kiss::rose:
 
Really very good actually. The sun is shining, I've just made kebabs and they are marinating in a mustard and pepper sauce in the fridge for a BBQ with the sexiest man on earth later. Very very good indeed. I hope you are well :rose:
 
Back
Top