how's things in your World

Things are ok....rainy here at the moment....but I can't complain....(talk about nonspecific...)

hey thats good to hear:) looks like rain here but its not;) oh well can always find something to do even if it rains:)
 
Things are good! Career is taking a phenomenal turn..bigger and better every day. Have great friends, great kids .***** is good and having all kinds of fun along the way!
 
motive? - effective ? well maybe just a little but thats only if i got some time to spare ;)
kids & hubby keep me busy :) two of my kids playing in the mud & it was time to go back to school

Well looks like that were having a ball. Wonder how many rings left on bathtub. lol

I don't mind short visits, just glad to see you happy and family healthy and strong.
 
Better than they were when I first woke up.
Felt a bit bleh as I have to stay in all day and wait for someone but a surprise conversation a proposition and giggle has cheered me up and the rain has stopped too!

I hope you are having a lovely day too.

(oh and your new AV is adding to my smiles PJ) :rose:
 
Well looks like that were having a ball. Wonder how many rings left on bathtub. lol

I don't mind short visits, just glad to see you happy and family healthy and strong.
they both had a shower hun & they look rejuvinated with that mudbath:D
are you having an exciting hump day?;):D ~:kiss:
 
Better than they were when I first woke up.
Felt a bit bleh as I have to stay in all day and wait for someone but a surprise conversation a proposition and giggle has cheered me up and the rain has stopped too!

I hope you are having a lovely day too.

(oh and your new AV is adding to my smiles PJ) :rose:
i think this was meant for you p j;) you better go & visit the sexy lady ;):)
 
Good Morning Fran Sweetie Pie :kiss::heart::kiss:
thats my Offical thank you for looking after my thread while I was gone :)
 
everything is just magic in melbourne atm
mingled and jingled with some amazing people from around the world past two weeks -
and feeling very sassy and in demand:)
 
Back
Top