Hppy Birthday Cloudy!

Happy Birthday, dear Clouders. :heart:

I wish you love, joy, fun, and impeccable aim should you decide to strike anything or anybody with a rolled up newspaper. :kiss:
 
Happiest of birthdays to you, beautiful lady!:kiss::kiss: :kiss:

There are some kisses. Put them where you'd like!
 
Have a happy day, Cloudy. Best wishes for a year of blessings.


(I thought with your roar, you'd be a Leo) lol :catroar:
 
Happy Birthday, Cloudy.

It is a British tradition to give bumps to a birthday girl - to throw her in the air and land her on her backside - for as many times as she has years.

There are variants to this practice. The one apparently least used but most appreciated is to change the bumps for orgasms. :D

Hope you have many of them, stopping when you want, rather than being exact about the count.

Og
 
Happy Birthday, Cloudy! Spend it wisely. Or not. But spend it the way you wanna. :kiss:
 
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/starrcats/smilies/bdaysing.gif
from the land of tomorrow.

:kiss:
don't you love the internet - birthdays last days now ;)
Thanks, babe. Please stay, you're one of the good'uns. :rose:

Thank you :kiss:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDY

Have a fun filled day of love and happiness. :kiss:

(And lotsa cake and ice cream)

thank you :kiss:
 
Well Happy Birthday from the two of us.

Now do I get to swat that lovely ass?

Cat
Of course you do. :D

I hope you get what you want on your birthday! And I hope you get it multiple times!

Thank you :kiss:
Happy Birthday Cloudy!

So, how old are you?

Sorry, my apologies, as soon as I wrote it, I realized I'm not supposed to ask a woman her age.

Let me ask you this instead, then, how much do you weigh?

(lol)

I'm now 47. I don't mind saying it. I would much rather be 47 than the alternative, ya know? ;)

(and I weigh somewhere around 135-140 lbs...don't mind telling that one, either)

Thanks, Freddie :kiss:
 
Might have guessed you were also Cancerian ;)

Welcome back and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :kiss:

How'd you guess? :D

Thank you, neon :kiss:
Happy Birthday, dear Clouders. :heart:

I wish you love, joy, fun, and impeccable aim should you decide to strike anything or anybody with a rolled up newspaper. :kiss:
Only a newspaper? Ah well, I don't suppose I should kill anyone today. That'll have to wait until tomorrow. :D

Thank you :kiss:

Happy Birthday, Beautiful!

Thank you, darlin'. One of these days I'll make it to NO for my birthday. :devil:
 
Happiest of birthdays to you, beautiful lady!:kiss::kiss: :kiss:

There are some kisses. Put them where you'd like!
One can never have too many kisses...thank you :kiss:

Have a happy day, Cloudy. Best wishes for a year of blessings.


(I thought with your roar, you'd be a Leo) lol :catroar:

Close enough to the cusp that I'm probably more like a lion. :devil:

Thank you. :kiss:

Happy Birthday, Cloudy.

It is a British tradition to give bumps to a birthday girl - to throw her in the air and land her on her backside - for as many times as she has years.

There are variants to this practice. The one apparently least used but most appreciated is to change the bumps for orgasms. :D

Hope you have many of them, stopping when you want, rather than being exact about the count.

Og

Counting takes energy from other...erm, endeavors. I won't count. ;)

Thank you, Og. :kiss:
 
Happy Birthday, Cloudy! Spend it wisely. Or not. But spend it the way you wanna. :kiss:

I'm currently spending it with a sick eight-year-old, but it could be worse: his dad could be here too.

Thanks, Liar :kiss:

Thank you, zoot! You can have tongue anytime you like; you didn't have to bribe me with a picture first.


But I'm not giving it back. ;)

:kiss:
Many happies, woman.
Hope it's a good, enjoyable, happy one.

Mat
Thank you. :kiss:


All of y'all wishing me a happy birthday has made it wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love y'all. :heart:
 
Back
Top