Hppy Birthday Cloudy!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful:rose::kiss:

May the year to come be as happy, fruitful and passionate as you want.:rose:
 
Darling Cloudy

Happy Birthday my darlin' - may it be as happy as you deserve
xxxxxxxxx
V
 
Happy Birthday, O Cloud Warrior....I won't even ask which one. I hear women don't like that. ;)
 
I'm so embarrassed.

I've already asked her that question and she ignored it. I was so embarrassed that I asked her that.

She still hasn't told me how much she weighs (lol).
 
I've already asked her that question and she ignored it. I was so embarrassed that I asked her that.

She still hasn't told me how much she weighs (lol).

Post 42 (The Answer to everything) above gives both answers (unless Cloudy edits them out).

I think both statistics are eminently desirable. :)

Og
 
(lol)

Post 42 (The Answer to everything) above gives both answers (unless Cloudy edits them out).

I think both statistics are eminently desirable. :)

Og

Thanks Og, but I really didn't expect her to answer me. Now, I really am embarrassed (lol).
 
Jesus (well not really) .... CLOUDY! Are you now officially a MILF? :D

Happy day from us both, babe!

Muitos Parabens e um Feliz Aniversario!

C and L xox
 
Happy birthday, you cute, little hothouse flower, you. :kiss:

This was about the highestperbole I could think of.
 
Hope it was a wonderful day and that each day in the coming year is better than the one before it. :rose:
 
Bid welcome our Warrior of Cloud
Some Litsters think she is too loud
But faithful and just
And loaded with lust
To call her my friend makes me proud.

:heart:
 
Bid welcome our Warrior of Cloud
Some Litsters think she is too loud
But faithful and just
And loaded with lust
To call her my friend makes me proud.

:heart:


I love it. :heart:

I love y'all. Thank you so much. Y'all don't realize how much everyone's friendship here means to me.

:heart:
 
Happy Birthday, to my favourite Squaw Bitch. :heart:

Hope you have a goodun', you gorgeous ol' tart.

:kiss: :nana: :kiss:
 
Janam Din Mubarak!!!!

That's happy birthday in hindi :D

Sorry its late hun, but as you know i've been on the other side of the world.

Hope you had a wonderful day, and i wish you the very best for the coming year, because you deserve wonderful things.

*mwah* love ya Cloudster.
 
Back
Top