I couldn't resist finally posting!!

thickNshaved said:
I do!!!!! And I signed up first so I'm it right???

How about a some pics with you pouring milk all over your lovely tits.......


Please and Thank you doll :)

lol. Damnit.

Oh well.

Dibs on sloppy seconds!
 
CherryBlossoms said:
Still looking! In the meantime, here are some wonderful teaser pics. I need to freshen up and touch up before I go too low in front ;)

Now let's play "Who wants to be the water bottle in pic 17?"

Can I be the thong in Pic 16?
 
CherryBlossoms said:
Do I hear a dare? Do I hear a double dog dare???

Dare you to start on your tits and work lower with the syrup....much lower :devil:
 
CherryBlossoms said:
mmm.. it's so cold!!!

I hope it tasets nice.. and I have have to just help warm you up afterwards ;)

And Im glad you took up my impossible dare ;) lol
 
WOW......that's what I'm talkin about!

How about some milk fun???



Please :)




*Nathon_88 - Don't worry dude.......I'll share ;)
 
CherryBlossoms said:
mm yummy. who wants to help? Or better yet, who wants to get syruped?

I'll get syruped...will you lick it off? :devil:
 
CherryBlossoms said:
mm yummy. who wants to help? Or better yet, who wants to get syruped?


Pick me......Pick me!:D

I'd love to rub all that syrup all over your tits with my member and we could have a human bananna split!!!!

*Hurries off to store to buy banana's and whipped cream*

brb
 
CherryBlossoms said:
mm yummy. who wants to help? Or better yet, who wants to get syruped?

You could cover me in it... but whats choclate sause without the ice cream?

feel free to apply it to me ;)
 
Unfortunately we don't have milk in the house. And I'm mostly lactose intolerant to the point where I don't drink straight milk. That will have to wait with the WC.
 
CherryBlossoms said:
mm yummy. who wants to help? Or better yet, who wants to get syruped?

Either or, or both!

*smiles*

Look delicious. Good enough to eat.
 
Miss C, diizzle it lower. would love to lick it off of you antwhere you put it...lower!
 
Well guys, as much as I am loving this right now, I have to jet. If I fall asleep at this very second, I can get 7 hours sleep. I shall see about getting some better and -lower- pics tonight depending on when I get off work. I'm doing a close tonight and an open tomorrow. Sorry to cut the fun short, but I am very cranky and not at all sexy perky if I dont sleep enough ;) And I already haven't slept all night and it's almost 8:30am. But here are some nice teasers for y'all.
 
CherryBlossoms said:
Well guys, as much as I am loving this right now, I have to jet. If I fall asleep at this very second, I can get 7 hours sleep. I shall see about getting some better and -lower- pics tonight depending on when I get off work. I'm doing a close tonight and an open tomorrow. Sorry to cut the fun short, but I am very cranky and not at all sexy perky if I dont sleep enough ;) And I already haven't slept all night and it's almost 8:30am. But here are some nice teasers for y'all.

Gorgeous! Get some sleep and be perky tomorrow! Look forward to seeing MORE of you!! :devil: :)
 
CherryBlossoms said:
Well guys, as much as I am loving this right now, I have to jet. If I fall asleep at this very second, I can get 7 hours sleep. I shall see about getting some better and -lower- pics tonight depending on when I get off work. I'm doing a close tonight and an open tomorrow. Sorry to cut the fun short, but I am very cranky and not at all sexy perky if I dont sleep enough ;) And I already haven't slept all night and it's almost 8:30am. But here are some nice teasers for y'all.

Awww...you will be missed.

*hugs and snuggles*

Sleep well
:rose:
 
:kiss: Sweet dreams Cherry :kiss:

Thank you very much for sharing yourself with us :rose:

Hope work goes well and you come back soon! :heart:
 
Back
Top