I couldn't resist finally posting!!

Wow...

Absolutely beautiful. Any chance of seeing a pic of just your face? I'd love to see your eyes and your smile. I've subscribed to the thread and can't wait to see more pics.
 
Yum

Great pics!! You have the most perfect tits!!!! Can I hale you lick off all that chocolate?? Hope you sleep wwell and I will be looking forward to "lower" pics!!!
 
You're Southern, a geek, and have great pictures. Be still my beating heart.
 
Wow you have simply amazing and gorgeous breasts. Would love to lick, suck and nibble on them for as long as you'd let me :p

Request: If you could, I would actually like to see some pics of your mouth, perhaps even puckered up for a sweet kiss :kiss:
 
great pics

Very nice pics, very nice body. thank you for sharing.
 
OK... you guys wanted some face pics. These are sans makeup, so excuse me. But I really go natural a lot. The last one is me with my glasses in the classic victory Japanese/geek pose. :)

I promise once I get some privacy and I'm not working, there will be some more. I'm taking some of your requests into account as well. :) My new digicam -should- be purchased by Monday, but I'm running into money troubles, so no promises.

<3 ya all
 
CherryBlossoms said:
OK... you guys wanted some face pics. These are sans makeup, so excuse me. But I really go natural a lot. The last one is me with my glasses in the classic victory Japanese/geek pose. :)

I promise once I get some privacy and I'm not working, there will be some more. I'm taking some of your requests into account as well. :) My new digicam -should- be purchased by Monday, but I'm running into money troubles, so no promises.

<3 ya all

great, you look so pretty and so hot :heart:
 
oh WOW! Yay, I'm up to experienced!!

So, since I'm a total gamer, and I was being very silly, I was wondering. How about some sexy pics with game type gear (controllers, games, etc?) I dunno, for teasers more than anything. I have roommates coming in and out so i'm being sneaky. Too bad none of them are hot girls to pose with. ;)
 
lord_bob said:
great, you look so pretty and so hot :heart:

Thanks. I've never really liked my face or lower body, but hey, que sera sera. I love my neck and torso though. LOL. I am such a chick.
 
CherryBlossoms said:
oh WOW! Yay, I'm up to experienced!!

So, since I'm a total gamer, and I was being very silly, I was wondering. How about some sexy pics with game type gear (controllers, games, etc?) I dunno, for teasers more than anything. I have roommates coming in and out so i'm being sneaky. Too bad none of them are hot girls to pose with. ;)
The gamer stuff sounds cool. Just the idea of you sneaking pics while roommates are coming in and out makes it more fun.
 
CherryBlossoms said:
Thanks. I've never really liked my face or lower body, but hey, que sera sera. I love my neck and torso though. LOL. I am such a chick.

you should like it, its great...this is why I encouraged you to sart posting anyway :)
 
Back
Top