I hate everyone.

Yes I am evil! But don't spread that around and ruin my image.:p

Now here's my kind of man. :D
 
well simply i am off to bed early morning shift this weeeeeeeekkkkkkk grrrrrrrrrr........see you tomorrow at some point i am sure..........hugsssssssssssss......night........:) :) :) :)
 
april-wine said:
well simply i am off to bed early morning shift this weeeeeeeekkkkkkk grrrrrrrrrr........see you tomorrow at some point i am sure..........hugsssssssssssss......night........:) :) :) :)

Nite April, hugs to you.



Heh. Now I can kill this thing.:D
 
rahfirst said:
Which way did she go, doc? Which way did she go? ;)


She went that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Does that help? :D


Hello fellow Georgian :)
 
Re: W & U

rahfirst said:
Don't you still play `Doctor'. :D

TTFN

:)

of course i do... but i'm usually the patient that's trying to relax and finds it very hard to stay that way since she's always getting wet... and the diagnosis is always a long massage followed by a complete inspection from the doctor (most definitely not his hands doing the inspection) :p
 
beckbabe said:
Renegade is a purple monkey. :)


You people are too fucking likable. :D

Did you say monkey? I think that's spider monkey, and what do ya know. I have yet another picture of him. And you're pretty likeable yourself. :)


Our Ren.
 
Appearantly the answer to this thread is yes.




I hate everyone too.

Fuck off all you cocksmokers.
 
Heheheheheh, I don't know who to laugh at first. :) Heheh, not "at". :D
 
Last edited:
Svedish_Chef said:


I'll show ya how to duck...

But if I feed her banana's wont she go ape on me?


ooh... teach me! teach me!



and i wont go ape on you from bananas... but i will be much more inclined to jump on you :p
 
Back
Top