I hate everyone.

I came so close to killing this thing. Note to self, "no 8 am postings,Beck, you don't write well at 8 am"

Renegade, don't you mean Purple Spider Monkey!!!!
 
Okay, then I'm a Purple Spider-Monkey. Just as long as I get to keep the Spider-Monkey part.


:p
 
april-wine said:
flowers for simply sorrrrrrrry hon..........:) :) :)


Awwwwwww ty April. Does this mean we're engaged?:D

Ren... phtttttttttttttt. You're always making me phtttttttt you.:rolleyes:
 
It's not the "phtttttttttttttttt's" themselves. It's what you could do with that tongue. :p

Hey, anything to keep you away from my pizza. :D
 
Renegade said:
It's not the "phtttttttttttttttt's" themselves. It's what you could do with that tongue. :p

Hey, anything to keep you away from my pizza. :D

I'm only doing this to keep your fantasies alive. So, here's to you..

:p :p :p :p :p :p

And your pizza is, and always will belong to me. :D
 
Simply Me said:


I'm only doing this to keep your fantasies alive. So, here's to you..

:p :p :p :p :p :p

The things you do to me. :eek:

*Hiding box of pizza and slowly makes his way for the door*
 
Wait! * Reaching over and giving you a hug.* Snatching pizza out from under your shirt and running. Sucker.:D
 
My pizza!! :eek: Damn. It's not easy being a Purple Spider Monkey.


:p
 
Last edited:
But what a cute purple spider monkey you are! :p

By the way, have I ever told you, you have great taste in pizza :D
 
My pizza.... :( You big bully. :p

Remind me to put lots of spicy things on the pizza next time. :D
 
I don't want to end this thread Kym! A few other folks are just dying to be crowned royal thread Killer, but most of them are these cute monkeys. :)


I like spicy things. :)
 
beckbabe said:
I don't want to end this thread Kym! A few other folks are just dying to be crowned royal thread Killer, but most of them are these cute monkeys. :)

You mean there are other kind of monkeys around here?


;)
 
i've killed three threads tonight so far...god, i'll never forgive myself if this is the fourth

(sooo close to 300)
 
Lookie! You didn't kill it. If it stops now, I get to add it to my kill total. Another notch on the bedpost! Yippee Skippee!
 
go figure me for a newbie...i actually thought that killing a thread was a BAD thing

i'm trying to learn, but it's so very, very complex
 
How tragic!

Laurel said:
Lookie! You didn't kill it. If it stops now, I get to add it to my kill total. Another notch on the bedpost! Yippee Skippee!

This is what you count with notches on your bedpost?!?!

Poor Manu!:p
 
Back
Top